Local kids to attend Tottenham-Monaco

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember my post a few weeks back about getting in touch with local charities in North London regarding Spurs tickets?

I'm pleased to say that Spurs Norway have now been able to pay for 120 tickets(100 kids+20 adults) for the Monaco game on Thursday. The tickets have been given to various schools and youth organizations in Tottenham, Seven Sisters, Hackney and Walthamstow. Most of the kids are already Spurs fans, but have never been to a game.

I hope they get a good experience, and if there was ever any doubt, they realize that Spurs is now the team they love.

Fantastiskt initiativ! Hoppas Tottenham Sweden tar rygg.

Amazing initiative lads. Take pride in it, and hopefully other supporter clubs follow suit.

Would be great if more supporters club get involved with stuff like this. Nice to give something back to the local community(apart from turning up drunk and disorderly every now and then).

By the way, are you involved with the Swedish Spurs podcast Ledley Kings knee? I've listened to it a few times. Check out the Norwegian one "Golden cockerel"

What a wonderful 'good news' story, which we definitely need at the moment, warms the cockles of your heart. Well done young man for your involvement in this.

Fantastic.
Really great to see fans from other countries buying tickets for kids who live local to the team they support.
To be honest UK based supporters should probably do this once in a while.

I hope the club suitably recognises your efforts In some way.

Scandinavian support of Spurs has always been great, now we can see that 'great' refers not just to the quantity but also quality of those loyal fans. Fantastic effort!

Last edited:
Big thanks to Norwegian yid and all of the boys who raised the money. He donated 24 tickets to my students in Hackney and they are all really hyped about the match. Let's hope the 1882 raise the roof and that players on the pitch put on a good performance, as for many of these kids it will be the first match. COYS

Back
Top Bottom