Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Price of playing inexperienced players i guess.

Watched the game in a tiny welsh village next to Bangor, there all pool here I was the sole spurs supporter (and appearently the first Jew there ever). Smuggy cunts

& people keep saying this forum is great because you can say & do what you like.

It is an open forum accepting all sorts.
Except you have to change & try to fit in totti!
dont worry scott - we all know you don't mind if everyone thinks you're an idiot

The acceptance of all sorts of people is all well and good, but if you just send an endless stream of irritating posts bitching and complaining about every players performance - then you will have to accept that you will piss a lot of people off.

If you don't give a fuck about annoying people by doing that - then you will have to accept that multiple posters will get on at you.
Think of it as the internet version of continually poking someone to get their attention to make your point, or prove what a super savvy, analytical, "know all" about football you are. In real life you get to have a claret shirt and spend the evening picking your teeth out of your shoe laces - on here you get abuse.

Tell him scott - you get a lot of abuse, you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Aspiring journalist on HITC

'It was certainly a steep learning curb for Onomah and a number of his Spurs colleagues'

Learning Curb?

FFS man.

'It was certainly a steep learning curb for Onomah and a number of his Spurs colleagues'

Learning Curb?

FFS man.

Learning Curb?

FFS man.

I know you're called oracle but .....

The evidence is gone, no one will ever believe you. Blatant copy and paste job - stop trying to frame me.

NB avoid pressing post reply when you have poor signal.

Saying " The evidence has gone" has admitted your guilt . I will be taking this further to the very top once Trump is elected.

You will be hearing from my solicitor

Why do we need to take them seriously, we only have to play them once all season. They will lose games that matter.

May i refer you to our last few games of last season on that one.

We field one of the youngest sides in the PL, with one signing in his first full season and one in his second. We have two key players out (both POS) and still sit undefeated with a quarter of the season gone, one point off the top spot.

Last night the team was even younger, had played collectively little first team football as a unit and it showed, and one player had played just 70 mins this season for the first team in his first season in this country.

Origami and Sturridge would walk into most PL starting elevens, and rightly so. Aside from those two i saw little difference between the two sides.

I look at this as the glass being half full not half empty, and we certainly are a season ahead in first team construction than Von Klopp Clusterfuck who's team can fuck off to the seaside most weeks whilst we have to play and prepare for European football. I'd expect a team that will likely have to play twenty odd games less to be up or thereabouts the top four given the amount of dosh they have spent and intend to spend come January.

Nuff said.

You will be hearing from my solicitor

You called, good sir?

9738769-business-dog-english-bulldog-male-wearing-tie-and-glasses-sitting-beside-briefcase-Stock-Photo.jpg

I don't criticise every player - I give players criticism when they're not performing as well as they CAN. Pochettino has this team playing at a high level then it has done in decades. If fan favourite Eric Dier isn't performing, you bet your arse I'm going to criticise him. He's been awful so far this season, I hope Pochettino has told him too. I believe Dembele is fit, he played 90 minutes against Bournemouth didn't he? Most likely will also play 90 minutes against Leicester at the weekend.

My criticism was mostly aimed at Wimmer, N'Koudou and Dier though. Two of which played a considerable hand in our excellent season last year. No excuses for them not being able to play simple passes to team mates. N'Koudou, granted it was his first start, I was just disappointed at the fact he was going against EVERYTHING he had been doing off the bench this season. I refuse to believe he was instructed to play how he did.

GKN has played just 70 mins of first team football so far, in different Country for a new Club. I'd take a break from Football Manager for a while if i were you.

Did you dispel Lamela and Son as quickly?

GKN has played just 70 mins of first team football so far, in different Country for a new Club. I'd take a break from Football Manager for a while if i were you.

Did you dispel Lamela and Son as quickly?

I was pretty much one of the rare ones who defended Lamela - but he still got criticised. Being new doesn't exempt you from criticism. It allows you more time, for sure. If you read the actual thread you would simply understand that I was annoyed at his performance because he wasn't direct or showing the pace that he's showed in his substitute cameos so far. He literally added nothing to our team. Which is a shame. I hope he does better next time.

May i refer you to our last few games of last season on that one.

We field one of the youngest sides in the PL, with one signing in his first full season and one in his second. We have two key players out (both POS) and still sit undefeated with a quarter of the season gone, one point off the top spot.

Last night the team was even younger, had played collectively little first team football as a unit and it showed, and one player had played just 70 mins this season for the first team in his first season in this country.

Origami and Sturridge would walk into most PL starting elevens, and rightly so. Aside from those two i saw little difference between the two sides.

I look at this as the glass being half full not half empty, and we certainly are a season ahead in first team construction than Von Klopp Clusterfuck who's team can fuck off to the seaside most weeks whilst we have to play and prepare for European football. I'd expect a team that will likely have to play twenty odd games less to be up or thereabouts the top four given the amount of dosh they have spent and intend to spend come January.

Nuff said.
Sturridge maybe but Origami, no not for me, folds to easily.:levyeyes:

These games are infuriating. I watch them because i want to see what the 'B' team will offer but then during the game i get pissed of because the 'B' isnt playing as well as our experienced, triple weekly wage earning A squad. I know its hypocritical, but it still pissed me off.

Only highlight was seeing Origi opening his bag of tricks, he's quite a player that one. Just needs to get the fuck out of Pool.

I was pretty much one of the rare ones who defended Lamela - but he still got criticised. Being new doesn't exempt you from criticism. It allows you more time, for sure. If you read the actual thread you would simply understand that I was annoyed at his performance because he wasn't direct or showing the pace that he's showed in his substitute cameos so far. He literally added nothing to our team. Which is a shame. I hope he does better next time.

N'Koudou, granted it was his first start, I was just disappointed at the fact he was going against EVERYTHING he had been doing off the bench this season. I refuse to believe he was instructed to play how he did.

Good point, i'd possibly blame that cunt Levy signed from Argentina to run this fucking shambles then, but hold that thought until 4.50pm on Saturday.................

N'Koudou, granted it was his first start, I was just disappointed at the fact he was going against EVERYTHING he had been doing off the bench this season. I refuse to believe he was instructed to play how he did.

Good point, i'd possibly blame that cunt Levy signed from Argentina to run this fucking shambles then, but hold that thought until 4.50pm on Saturday.................

Good lad.

N'koudou was poor, his decision making was poor but i can see what he was trying to do. He was playing for himself, he wanted to show he good he could be all on his own. He wasnt at all playing for the team, sometimes that happens when players haven't gotten the occasion to prove themselves. Esp in these days where personal brands surpass the team, where a guy comes from being a huge influence in a big team and ends up being an unused sub in his new team. And then it happens, you get your first start, against one of the biggest teams in the world (historically) and it all gets to your head, i have to perform, i will show what i'm worth, etc. Playing for yourself is understandable but unfortunate as it will almost always backfire.

A team that has a point to prove is a true force, a player that has a point to prove can be a true liability

Slump? Are you serious? Are all Scandies as depressed as you?

Yes, they are. We are miserable bunch. Probably due to the lack of sun.

But how are we not in a slump? Haven't won since City which is 4 games out of the 14 (?) we've played this season (9 BPL, 3 CL, 2 LC?) and have scored twice in that time. If that's not a dip in form - what is?

Back
Top Bottom