Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still my favourite argument on here. Bealey, Bealey, Bealey, Bealey, Bealey. Am I sensing cracks in your conviction?
Sticking to my guns mate, Holtby is an ex spur. You're all coming at me with technicalities but I'm yet to see any definitive proof. If he was staying, why would he go out on loan in the first place? Lennon, Capoue etc, were all given a chance... Why was Holtby shipped off at the first opportunity. He either wants to go back or we've had an offer. Most likely dependent on a number of things like where Hamburg end up in the table etc. They don't want to end up relegated and forced to shell out for a player than wants to leave again.

Not official until it's on OS:
4c1ucmT.jpg

I love this argument.
Dele Alli looks a bit nondescript. Is he in witness protection?

He's currently in germany injured. Which is weird... because when our other players get injured they come back to our state of the art training complex, even Delle alli is doing his recovery with us. And yet Holtby isn't? Interesting. Its almost like he doesnt really play for us anymore.

Maybe RyanAir don't fly from Hamburg.

:levyeyes:

Yeah, it kidna seems like he is frozen out. Maybe Poch hasn't seen enough of him yet, rates him for being too hyper = too playful

I think it could have something to do with his personality. You know guys that cannot stop joking and laughing, that's all good, but it can be a bit much. Maybe Holtby is such a character.

I gave Holtby a lot of stick when he was being used as a first teamer, but always thought of him as useful off the bench.

Would swap him for Townsend and probably Lamela now actually

I think it could have something to do with his personality. You know guys that cannot stop joking and laughing, that's all good, but it can be a bit much. Maybe Holtby is such a character.
Yeah. Poch probably caught him on the wrong side of bed and wrote him off

Don't see Holtby coming back and being used, he just doesn't cut it technically in my opinion. He puts in the required effort and is passionate but the ability just isn't there.

Don't see Holtby coming back and being used, he just doesn't cut it technically in my opinion. He puts in the required effort and is passionate but the ability just isn't there.

Sounds like Lamela and Townsend to be honest...I agree Holtby is definitely not the answer though.

Imagine Bale in this team. Shame his head grew too big, but maybe we'd never have seen Kane, and wouldnt have Eriksen so a non point really.

Hopefully Depay comes off

Sounds like Lamela and Townsend to be honest...I agree Holtby is definitely not the answer though.

Imagine Bale in this team. Shame his head grew too big, but maybe we'd never have seen Kane, and wouldnt have Eriksen so a non point really.

Hopefully Depay comes off
Lamela has very good technical ability just the problem is he's too one footed and is too predictable. We won't get Depay, he's destined for bigger things, he's absolutely bossing the Dutch league at 20 or 21, expect him to go to Juve or somewhere similar

Back
Top Bottom