Levy campaigns for Batshit football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sherwood gets the nod as Levy campaigns for Batshit football

Tottenham Interim (interim) assistant head coaching manager Timothy Sherwood (Timothy) has been given the nod to take over the reigns at questionable football club Tottenham Hotspur, in what has been seen as a statement of intent (lunacy) by Jewish cartoon character/Tottenham chairman Daniel J (probably) Levy.

After fielding a team consisting of 11 attacking midfielders against Southampton, and punishing the quite horrendous defensive performance by the grossly overrated south coasters, he has been trusted with the 6th (probably) best job in England (probably).

Timothy was said to be 'Absolutely cunting delighted' and has promised to 'Give them youngsters a chance, y'know because they are all young and stuff'.

Our tactical experts have been discussing the new 2-4-4 (inverted 4-4-2) and have agreed that Erik Lamela and Roberto Soldado will flourish in the defensive deep lying poacher roles set out for them.

Bobby Soldado had this to say

'I know me and AVB (yes he calls him AVB) had our ups and downs, his trolling of me during the Fulham game was a lowlight (yes his English is this good already) But i would like to thank him for the signing on fee i got.
The future under Timothy looks bright. I would prefer to be playing in my favored 'advanced poacher/moaner/tutter' role, but im willing to give the defensive deep lying poacher a go too
also please don't call me Bobby, its not funny, its really not'

Every other football fan in the world (including Newcastle) are said to be in absolute hysterics at what is going on in N17, as this Hull fan, Barry Barryson, has pointed out;

'something mumble mumble something something fucking pies, fucking mumble something something drunk cunt, something mumble mumble something'

More soon

I found this equally weird myself but i thought i was missing a joke or something, didn't have the nerve to be the first who posts something about it though :oops:

I've often found it's what happens when people imitate the least humorous part of sniffpetrol.com

Unless it's just some sort of experimental trolling?
:troll:

Sherwood gets the nod as Levy campaigns for Batshit football

Tottenham Interim (interim) assistant head coaching manager Timothy Sherwood (Timothy) has been given the nod to take over the reigns at questionable football club Tottenham Hotspur, in what has been seen as a statement of intent (lunacy) by Jewish cartoon character/Tottenham chairman Daniel J (probably) Levy.

After fielding a team consisting of 11 attacking midfielders against Southampton, and punishing the quite horrendous defensive performance by the grossly overrated south coasters, he has been trusted with the 6th (probably) best job in England (probably).

Timothy was said to be 'Absolutely cunting delighted' and has promised to 'Give them youngsters a chance, y'know because they are all young and stuff'.

Our tactical experts have been discussing the new 2-4-4 (inverted 4-4-2) and have agreed that Erik Lamela and Roberto Soldado will flourish in the defensive deep lying poacher roles set out for them.

Bobby Soldado had this to say

'I know me and AVB (yes he calls him AVB) had our ups and downs, his trolling of me during the Fulham game was a lowlight (yes his English is this good already) But i would like to thank him for the signing on fee i got.
The future under Timothy looks bright. I would prefer to be playing in my favored 'advanced poacher/moaner/tutter' role, but im willing to give the defensive deep lying poacher a go too
also please don't call me Bobby, its not funny, its really not'

Every other football fan in the world (including Newcastle) are said to be in absolute hysterics at what is going on in N17, as this Hull fan, Barry Barryson, has pointed out;

'something mumble mumble something something fucking pies, fucking mumble something something drunk cunt, something mumble mumble something'

More soon

A thread most members won,t understand, mostly due to their lack of understanding of football. I should point out however that I am a little neutral regarding his appointment, and why levy decided to give him an appointment before this side of xmas baffles me. We will know more shortly. If he plays a 4-4-2 against arse or manure we will get slaughtered.

Not necessarily, we played 2 holding midfielders against City, WH and Liverpool and we managed to ship 14 goals without reply.

Tottenham teams were known for their flair and if we were to take the game to other teams I would be more confident than if we were to wait for them to come to us. United especially don't scare me at all and are there to be got at

Back
Top Bottom