Legit Cheap Kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forgot about this thread xD
Anyways, I got a legit kit during December from Soccerpro. Is epic ;)

My kit from aliexpress turned out great. A few very minor things here or there and it seems pretty thin are the only issues, but other than that it is pretty awesome for $20.

Jesus, that site has ridiculous prices!

Is that definitely 100% safe, because I fancy a few things from there?
AliExpress is similar to eBay (it's a derivative of alibaba.com aimed at smaller retailers, etc.) - different sellers have different ratings - so compare closely

I recently got a shirt from Thailand (gift) - decent copy - the logo fell off after a few months but for the price it's worth, imv

Last edited:
I 2nd AliExpress. Just pick from sellers with a high rating. Since it ships from China or Thailand it usually takes just less than a month to arrive, in the US at least.

Just ordered a Van Der Vaart Dutch kit, an Ibra PSG kit and a Reus Dortmund kit. I'll let you know what they are like!
Those are some high-spec teams. What led you to pick Spurs? I go after similar level teams in different countries. I picked Atletico in Spain about twenty years ago but the cunts only went and got good.

Livorno in Italy because I was doing a woman who lived there. Good a reason as any.

Those are some high-spec teams. What led you to pick Spurs? I go after similar level teams in different countries. I picked Atletico in Spain about twenty years ago but the cunts only went and got good.

Livorno in Italy because I was doing a woman who lived there. Good a reason as any.

I've always loved Spurs, ever since I started watching football. Van Der Vaart will forever be in my heart so I thought it would be nice to get him on the back of a Dutch shirt. Ibra is my favourite player around and I really like Reus and Dortmund.

Can't wait to get them so I can wear them to 6-a-side!

I'm fact here's a picture of my dog modelling it!!
eDsFhgu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom