Le Tiss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comes across quite well in the first part of that interview to be fair. Always strong rumours of him being linked with Spurs but I had it down as later than that; 94-96 ish. He's talking about very early stages of his career. Would have been playing at Spurs with Lineker and Gazza if he'd signed then!

Comes across quite well in the first part of that interview to be fair. Always strong rumours of him being linked with Spurs but I had it down as later than that; 94-96 ish. He's talking about very early stages of his career. Would have been playing at Spurs with Lineker and Gazza if he'd signed then!
Imagine that now though....
Le Tissier and Lineker as our ex-player high profile media representatives... They'd both be unbearable!!

(I don't count Jamie O'Hara, 'cos he's just an annoying little prick who I WISH supported West Ham or the Arse!)

Imagine that now though....
Le Tissier and Lineker as our ex-player high profile media representatives... They'd both be unbearable!!

(I don't count Jamie O'Hara, 'cos he's just an annoying little prick who I WISH supported West Ham or the Arse!)
You're completely right. I'd have both of them on social media block. Although I could imagine they'd probz have beef with each other somehow.

Back
Top Bottom