Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His overlap run at the end ( about 88 mins) was incredible . Still full of energy.

Absolutely brilliant today as was Danny
It was the dribble through the midfield for the pen that stunned me, his close control was incredible, honestly didn't think he was capable of that.

Was he stoned this evening?

I've never seen such inept defending from an International who has been first choice for years.

If I'd been a Bayer player, I would have just passed the ball to him and wait for the chances.

Dreadful.

He was great going forward but some real strange decision defensively, especially in the first half before Vertonghen saved him with two great blocks. He's been pretty damn solid defensively all season though.

Was he stoned this evening?

I've never seen such inept defending from an International who has been first choice for years.

If I'd been a Bayer player, I would have just passed the ball to him and wait for the chances.

Dreadful.
Has been consistently great for the vast majority of this and last season. He made some poor decisions yesterday, but still played a good game imo

Been with us 7 years. Fought with us to get Champions League football on numerous occasions and his reward was 2 games in the Champions League and rested the other games. Sad.

Same with Vertonghen...
SERIOUSLY . ..what's the point in working your nuts off to GET the 'reward' of CL football... if your actual 'reward' is to be rested for the Chelsea game?!

I get that with Alderweireld and Rose definitely out this weekend, Poch may not have wanted to risk Jan AND Walker...
But look at what cost!
We went into a CL game we HAD to win, with arguably a 2nd string, cobbled together back four...

Such a shame.

He's become so much more than a kick and run player - actually uses his brain and his crossing has improved so much. Put in a beauty for Kane in the first half which was well saved.

Back
Top Bottom