King's tackle on Robben

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Nb-nU3YJ8[/youtube]

For some reason this popped in to my head today. I remember being astonished when he did it. It still blows my mind, how the fuck...? He was miles behind him!

I love you Ledley :wub: :bow:

Cant' view the video from work. Assume its the one from the game when we beat Chelsea at the Lane? Tackle by Ledley stopped it from being 2-0 right?

One of the best games and atmospheres i've witnessed at Spurs. Never forget that day.

Didnt he make a similar one on Darren Huckerby at the Lane? I was at that game and sure I can remember it but cant find any video evidence...

I forgot about that tackle. I always remember when Darren Huckerby of Norwich was speeding off towards Park Lane, and King did a similar tackle to stop him. He got a standing ovation for that one. Quality defending as always from the King.

empefour said:
I forgot about that tackle. I always remember when Darren Huckerby of Norwich was speeding off towards Park Lane, and King did a similar tackle to stop him. He got a standing ovation for that one. Quality defending as always from the King.

I think that one was an open goal too if I remember

i remember the chelsea tackle, i was there, i remember putting on a pair of jeans that didn't fit me anymore, and my balls ached pretty much for the whole match.

happy days.

The only thing that ruins that tackle is that from the corner the ball dropped to makaele and he spanked it in the net. I remember that day well. Watched West ham 2-1 Woolwich in the pub and then we done chelsea 2-1 Dawson and Azzzza.. Ahh good memories.

There used to be a great video of this game on youtube. It was epic, think it had the Rocky theme music on it or something.

Can't find it now though. :(

Useless post.

Amazing! Simply amazing. Fucking legend! Did you see his run forward towards the end of the game against the scummers yesterday?............Still faster than Mertesacker mind! lol

That run was hilarious. You could see he didn't really want to but saw the opportunity was there so kept going. The knees were just about carrying him! Was it Defoe who fucked up the cross?

My God, if he'd squared that for King...

Back
Top Bottom