Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought that as well, simply because I think he is good enough to start for us.

The width comes from the fullbacks in Pochs teams, I can't see it working because we don't play wingers and I don't think Trippier has the ability to occupy one of the attacking midfield spots in this team. He should play right back or not at all.

The width comes from the fullbacks in Pochs teams, I can't see it working because we don't play wingers and I don't think Trippier has the ability to occupy one of the attacking midfield spots in this team. He should play right back or not at all.
I kind of agree, I would just like it to be trialled in a Europa League or Capital One Cup game or something

I did like that Trippier didn't f%#k about with his crosses today at Watford and the one for the Kane goal was brilliant. He is what he is and a better backup than most teams have.

Yea any news on his injury? It appeared that he got knee'd right in the side of his lower ribcage.
Did he break a rib?

I'm thankful for Trippier. I think Dier is our best RB/RWB option behind Kyle if Trippier is injured though. Walker-Peters is a very unknown quantity at this point. Too risky for any game of importance right now.

We're getting short on healthy defenders at the moment and probably will have to give up our 3 at the back formation to keep the rotation optimal. The good news is we do have a big enough squad to do it.

This is what he's gonna look like when he's 78... just after the hip-replacement op!

wyc_h_trips730.jpg

KT: "Mauriiiiiiiiice... me stick, fetch me STICK love!"

If it clearly didn't look so painful, it would look painfully camp!

Back
Top Bottom