Kevin Wimmer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I seeing things or does he have a black eye? Did Levy make him an offer, he couldn't refuse :levystare:

That aside, wonderful news. Shows characters - and perhaps something about Poch and the team - that he signs on so soon after what must have been a disappointment in being dropped as soon as Jan was back :freundgoal:

Am I seeing things or does he have a black eye? Did Levy make him an offer, he couldn't refuse :levystare:

That aside, wonderful news. Shows characters - and perhaps something about Poch and the team - that he signs on so soon after what must have been a disappointment in being dropped as soon as Jan was back :freundgoal:

If he has a black eye, i'd hate to see the other guy

Yes, he probably got it accidentally. It can be quite hazardous when your doing your stuff jammed between two glamour models

We are very lucky to have such quality in depth - seamlessly filled in for Jan. He'll get plenty of game time this season, wouldn't be surprised to see him challenging for a 1st team starting place soon enough

When we are playing 2 matches a week, I think we should rotate so that like Trippier & Davies, Wimmer plays more matches. He only cost £4m and we should get a replacement for Fazio and then Dier will not have to fill in at CB. Not too expensive a position to fund and then we could rotate the whole defence.

Great news; was worried he might be tempted to leave for a definite starting spot somewhere. There would certainly have been suitors in both Germany and England. He's good enough for any of the absolute top clubs.
(Which I would count us as nowadays as well)

Easily one of my favourite players at the club. I prefer him over Jan. The way he slotted in so easily was immense, especially in a high period time.

Back
Top Bottom