KANE AND POCHETTINO ARE NOT LEAVING US

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was watching the sky premier league show do a quick preview about tonight's game, and they still managed to bring up the "Kane needs to leave to win trophies" story.
Turned to the other sky channel running a little bio of Pochettino, and they also brought up the "move on to bigger things elsewhere" crap.
So this thread is dedicated to every mention where somebody wants to split the team up.
Daniel doesn’t though.....:levywtf:

Both men have the choice of any club in world football.

Within the last few weeks they've both committed their future to us.

Yet people want early signings and will still use lack of signings to beat the management with.

Both men have the choice of any club in world football.

Within the last few weeks they've both committed their future to us.

Yet people want early signings and will still use lack of signings to beat the management with.

I don't see that but I do think an early quality signing would add oomph to any statement both men committing have made.

I would slightly caution your hyperbole as well.

I don't see that but I do think an early quality signing would add oomph to any statement both men committing have made.

I would slightly caution your hyperbole as well.

What hyperbole?

Considering 2 of the biggest teams in the world (Utd & RM) would love the pair of them I don't see what's wrong with Totti Totti 's comment.

This "statement" bollocks is just that.... Beating the oppo, winning trophys; these are statements... In my view waving your wallet around more so represents posturing.

Does anyone honestly expect the outside footy world's attitude to change towards us if we spunk £100m on an AM?

...We just spent £40m on a CB barely out of nappies in footballing terms. No-one batted an eye-lid. We're the only ones truly 'watching'.

Besides, that big building thing on Tottenham High Road speaks as loud as any signing within our price range would.

We're having a killer window so far... And of course inevitably we will spend, so i'm entirely calm on the trf front....

Last edited:
What hyperbole?

Considering 2 of the biggest teams in the world (Utd & RM) would love the pair of them I don't see what's wrong with Totti Totti 's comment.

This "statement" bollocks is just that.... Beating the oppo, winning trophys; these are statements... In my view waving your wallet around more so represents posturing.

Does anyone honestly expect the outside footy world attitude to change towards us if we spunk £100m on an AM?

...We just spent £40m on a CB barely out of nappies in footballing terms. No-one batted an eye-lid. We're the only ones truly 'watching'.

Besides, that big building thing on Tottenham High Road speaks as loud as any signing within our price range would.

We're having a killer window so far... And of course inevitably we will spend, so i'm entirely calm on the trf front....

Fair enough.

wheres-ma-buntin-800317.png

Back
Top Bottom