Just met AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower

Supporter
on Bond Street, there was an immense dimension to our 30 second conversation. :avbdamn:

He thinks we are relying on Newcastle to get a draw. :avbpray:

Not confident about Wigan getting any result tomorrow night. :avbshit:

tumblr_m4jqd0F5TE1qffoiw.gif

I don't think we should write off Wigan's chances of taking points of the gooners. They will be high on confidence, and they NEED to win...they always survive the drop, no team has ever won the cup and gone down and they have actually been playing really quite well the last few weeks. It's gonna be a draw.

I don't think we should write off Wigan's chances of taking points of the gooners. They will be high on confidence, and they NEED to win...they always survive the drop, no team has ever won the cup and gone down and they have actually been playing really quite well the last few weeks. It's gonna be a draw.

I agree that Wigan will at least get a point out the game.
Newcastle I personally feel that although Pardew has been a twat with what he was quoted as saying he is probably playing mind games with his own players to possibly rouse them into playing better but even so you don't come out with that. Any manager who values his team and fans will want to finish on a high on the last day of the season.

they are still going to be high (on what we don't know) but after winning the cup they will think they are invincible!! Lets hope they play that way!!

Guys, we all know what will happen on Tuesday - don't fool yourself

Either a 6:0 goon victory or a 89th minute Walcott winner

:vdvcry:

on Bond Street, there was an immense dimension to our 30 second conversation. :avbdamn:

He thinks we are relying on Newcastle to get a draw. :avbpray:

Not confident about Wigan getting any result tomorrow night. :avbshit:

Sure it wasn't the guy who sleeps rough outside Debenhams - did he ask for spare coins?

Back
Top Bottom