January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea moaning about clubs backed by owners with untold £££. paying high wages and fees to tempt players away is very hypocritical .
They are only copying the Chelsea model after all.
It's ok for them to sell their cast offs for over inflated sums to those same teams.

Danny Rose I think is sensible enough to know where he's better off. I think he knows he owes a lot to MP, even though he's worked hard.
The grass is not always greener unless your prefer your grass is paper green.
However, I doubt he will stay here for long unless we start winning stuff.

In fairness, if you had unlimited wealth, needed a fullback who could press, create, and follow intelligent instructions, and who already was settled in the PL, who else would you go for.

I get the stories, as they make sense. Of all the fullbacks in England, our starting pair are the two that would suit Pep the most. Still don't want it to happen, but I don't doubt that Guardiola's interest isn't genuine.

Even before Jan got injured i thought we should look at another quality young cb; especially now that we are often playing with 3 at the back. Davis can do a job but he isnt a cb that can win aerial duels against forwards on the larger side like the girouds and carrols.
I would love us go for mauricio Lemos from las palmas

....But we have Kev and CCV.

Sorry, but did you watch the WBA game?
I've havent seen such a masterfully creative passing team for ages. And not just that game either, we've been delightful all season.

Unless, of course, you're the bloke behind me who shouts "Get it forward!", "Quicker!" and "Fucking hell this is so slooow!!" every 5mins. I doubt he's been happy since Dawson was pinging fifty-yarders to Crouch 20 times a game.

Like Toby you mean?

This is off the back of an article by the renowned sporting paper The Express. The article was actually about Maureen wanking over the best Left Back in Europe, ours. It suggested that it would highly unlikely that Spurs would ever sell to a rival, let alone another club in PL even if we wanted to get rid. It then went on to say how shit Shaw was and Moureen didn't rate him. It ended with a suggestion that maybe a swap could be done (because they are so fucking popular deals). It's how the press works.

Besides all that there is something not right about this fella's attitude. He becomes the worlds most expensive defender (at the time) after singing for one of the worlds biggest clubs. What does he do, spend the entire summer eating like Mr Creosote, turning up for pre-season training 2 stone over weight! He pulls himself out of England squad so that he can play in Manchester derby (leaving Rose to play 3 games on the trott and ultimately getting injured because Shaw fucked Rose and his country off). I think he is a fat cunt, with serious issues, avoid.

12-Royal-Blue-Self-Adhesive-Bows-520x520.jpg
Scand-lock-1.png

Back
Top Bottom