January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Tottenham ditch Janssen and move for England international?
Not for me, good player but made of glass, mentally fragile it seems and don't see him fitting our system.
Plus i like Janssen, though i do note there's a few on here not so keen.
Plus, Sturridge isn't getting much playing time because (allegedly, at least) he isn't able to press effectively. And his wages are insane (like 150k per week). Why on earth would Poch want him?

I know it will never happen, but I want to believe so badly...

When did we last make a major buy in January? I cannot remember but it is unlikely to happen again this year. Maybe a player that cannot get into the team will leave and maybe a potential prospect for the first team will come in. Not much else

May I formally request that we stop signing wide midfielders and wingers, when all they do for us is stand in the way of our flying full backs and fuck absolutely everything up by making us play a strategy we can't play?

Step forward Clinton, GKN, Sissoko, etc.

Lets sign a wonderful number ten instead.

when i went to watch ajax last week, got chatting to some of their support and they reckon Kasper Dolberg is gonna be the next big thing. Spotted by the same scout that found Ibrahimovic and Eriksen, apparently. only 19 too. maybe he's worth a sniff

Read today that Schneiderlin is available for £12m. Do we need any more depth in midfield?

I'd suggest we probably do. Not a lot of money for him either.

Read today that Schneiderlin is available for £12m. Do we need any more depth in midfield?

I'd suggest we probably do. Not a lot of money for him either.
I like him but he choose United over us and now he sits on the bench, you reckon Poch would be pragmatic enough to welcome him with open arms or Jose the magnificent would sell to a rival?/

Back
Top Bottom