January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mch as id love Dzeko, his wages are enormous (something like £130,000 a week) so thats a non starter. Plus he gets enough games and goals there to have no reason to leave

The thing is Schurrle isn't favoured by Jose and he was so good in Brazil that he won't want to sit around not getting game time.

I think he's the kind of player we should be aiming for, that standard. It will raise the bar for us again

If he did come, we'd turn him to shit overnight, and break every ounce of confidence in him by the beginning of February!
...but he won't come, so his confidence will remain in tact!

...and now he'll probably score against us too!!

well done for starting such an abomination of a thread, whilst jinxing us at the same time!

I don't get this thread, if you were discussing ITK or rumours that'd be okay but talking about hypothetical transfers without even the slightest substance, just, why?
Agreed. Didn't someone post a list of transfers done between us and Chelsea some months ago? It was a very short list, and I see no reason why things would change now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom