isn't the tottenham facebook page the worst place ever?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scottwallace15

ScottSpurs
i swear every post is just full of insults,bickering and just abuse towards the players, it's like here, but less fun :llorishuh: i mean it's Jan Vertonghen's birthday today, and the hwole post of the spurs page is full of people telling him to fuck off and 'get some passion' they all sound like a bunch of mini tim sherwood's, yes he's been a bit lacklustre latetly and made some mistakes, but no need to get the pitchforks and villagers ready for a poor half season:paulinhofacepalm:

Wish it was more like the Premier League one.

Wish it was more like the Premier League one.

i wish it was like neither

And if you come by a positive comment it'll always have the names of players spelled wrong.

Paulaniho, Siggordoson, Lamala, ffs even Erickson et cetera ...

fboo-350a.jpg

On a serious note I have to agree that the THFC Facebook page is just a wasteland of abuse towards players and fans from the Far East posting messages like:

VENTGONGHUN!!!! :):):):):):):) LOVE U PLEASE COME HONG KONG

Back
Top Bottom