Is there any way to view the forum without all the gifs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably not but I thought I'd ask just in case - I've used the mobile version at work but you still get loads of gifs. Kind of bait! Also some threads take ages to load on my shitty laptop because of all the gifs (and quite a lot of them now are basically pointless, like any random couple of words has to be backed up with a moving image of a celebrity saying the words).

I've probably sounded like a right miserable cunt there but I'm mainly asking for practical reasons!

S.L.R said:
Probably not but I thought I'd ask just in case - I've used the mobile version at work but you still get loads of gifs. Kind of bait! Also some threads take ages to load on my shitty laptop because of all the gifs (and quite a lot of them now are basically pointless, like any random couple of words has to be backed up with a moving image of a celebrity saying the words).

I've probably sounded like a right miserable cunt there but I'm mainly asking for practical reasons!

Miserable cunt

User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Display images within posts: No

All images turn to links.

I ONLY use the mobile version and it's not easy to use,but some of the gifs you boys make crease me up. I would miss em if they weren't there but fuck knows how u all do em,can't see it being done on a mobile either so I can't join in.

For me its the replying with quote where there is a gif so u see it again. And again,and again etc etc

5UgwU.jpg

Marshy said:
I ONLY use the mobile version and it's not easy to use,but some of the gifs you boys make crease me up. I would miss em if they weren't there but fuck knows how u all do em,can't see it being done on a mobile either so I can't join in.

For me its the replying with quote where there is a gif so u see it again. And again,and again etc etc

Same here mate I dunno how to make em. Some of them are class, though, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom