In defence of Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stopped reading when you believed harry deserved to lose his job and avb should of stayed. Shows you know fuck all about football and your talking out of your arse.

Please do us all a favour and don't write any more articles.

Sounds like a rally call for our neo sceptic tank fan base .

A little bird told me this could be Teflon Dans gawky son.
Sounds more like pigs at the trough .

Fair play for writing it but WOOOOW!?!?!?! It's like it was intentionally written to antagonize anyone who gives a fuck about our FOOTBALL club.

Im a Levy supporter too....its waining, but for me I like that we have remained self sufficient and find it extremely important to my supporting the club on a personal level.

But he has made some atrocious decisions lately and that should be acknowledged.

However, a lot of those decisions were applauded by the fan base at the time, so hindsight and all that....

His best decision of recent years (appointing Harry and going back to basics) was met with widespread ridicule and derision from our fans.....so do those people have the right to slate him for sacking Harry?

Not so sure. Do the fans that wanted Harry sacked have the right to moan about stability and regression? Not so sure either.

Point being, be careful what you wish for. It keeps slapping us in the face, and if Levy gets hounded out of the club, and we end up with some Glazier or Shiek like bullshit, will we have the right to moan about the club being run as a business, or fans being priced out, or the atmosphere at WHL being shit etc etc.....

Im a Levy supporter too....its waining, but for me I like that we have remained self sufficient and find it extremely important to my supporting the club on a personal level.

But he has made some atrocious decisions lately and that should be acknowledged.

However, a lot of those decisions were applauded by the fan base at the time, so hindsight and all that....

His best decision of recent years (appointing Harry and going back to basics) was met with widespread ridicule and derision from our fans.....so do those people have the right to slate him for sacking Harry?

Not so sure. Do the fans that wanted Harry sacked have the right to moan about stability and regression? Not so sure either.

Point being, be careful what you wish for. It keeps slapping us in the face, and if Levy gets hounded out of the club, and we end up with some Glazier or Shiek like bullshit, will we have the right to moan about the club being run as a business, or fans being priced out, or the atmosphere at WHL being shit etc etc.....

That is it. The majority of decisions Levy has made seemed great at the time.

I was happy Harry got sacked, delighted we brought AVB in and was spaffing for days after the Bale replacement signings at the time.

My main gripe with ENIC is the stadium.

Yeah it's been so much better since he has gone hasn't it? :adesalute:

In three full seasons he got 4th twice, finishing a point off 3rd, 5th in the same season we reached the CL quarters, and in the half season he saved us from relegation we got to a cup final.

Got the best out of 99% of the squad and managed to keep VDV, Modric and Bale.

Not only Levy´s but the clubs worst decision since forcing out Burkinshaw.

I just pray that Poch gets his time. The signs are that he will get there eventually if he´s allowed to, IMO.

Seems to be the general arguement is that Levy has made a lot of fucks ups in terms of players/managers and his controlling nature but most are happy for him to stay simply because it's better than taking the risk of a Glazer cunt turning up?

So that's progression to you is it? Getting 72 points that achieved us nothing, and selling our best player.

In your own time son
If you think we'll be able to hold onto world class players any time soon, I'd suggest you have a head scan, mate

72 points. Yet to beaten. Fact.

So that's progression to you is it? Getting 72 points that achieved us nothing, and selling our best player.

In your own time son

Plus look what happened when we sold that best player....who happened to be personally responsible for something like 28 of those points.

Fact is, Harry managed to keep hold of Modric, VDV and Bale.

They all left under AVB which was down to Levy destabilising the progression we had made.

VDV for Dempsey
Modric never replaced
Bale replaced with seven new faces
The manager they were signed under then sacked
Then his understudy who actually improved us sacked

Poch has to be backed this time, or its Levy Out for me.

justin justin - you sound like little Jaime who's still sour Levy dropped kicked Cunto out

That fact is - he'll will be back in the Championship next season where he truly belongs while AVB would destroy the Russian League and play Champions League football AGAIN next season. Guess who'll go on to be the more successful manager.

In your own time, son

There really is no point in me carrying on mate is there? It's just not going to sink in is it.

You are funny though mate, I'll give you that. Take a bow son, take a bow.

There really is no point in me carrying on mate is there? It's just not going to sink in is it.

You are funny though mate, I'll give you that. Take a bow son, take a bow.
Sorry, mate - didn't mean to find you out

Many 'Arry disciples still on here

Back
Top Bottom