In context of the season would you prefer to....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you want Spurs to qualify for the Ropey

• Total voters
I agree. Some of my most memorable times supporting the club are winning cup finals. We need to win, win, win. Our biggest weakness at present is not having enough players that score goals.
It's the old what would you prefer?
Top 4 or a cup?

I think I'd have to say a cup as we rarely win 1.
Also, after our poor CL performance, I wouldn't have missed it had we not qualified.

A cup win is far more likely than winning the CL or the title. So it makes sense to go for them.

But obviously levy & owners prefer top 4 for financial reasons

If United does not finish top 4 and ends up winning the EL, there will be 5 English teams in next season's CL, am I right?
Yep, that's right. The same goes if us or Southampton won it and didn't finish in the top four.

Personally, I'd love to see us go all out to win a cup - the FA or the Europa (if we qualify). I've only ever seen us win a couple of league cups, and one of those I barely remember!

Back
Top Bottom