I'm only a....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They`d rather sing saints and blades songs. :avbcringe:
I don't mind those to be honest but hate the fact that they can be the only ones that get sung, can get really boring singing the same song over and over. Best thing about them is on a good day the whole stadium join in.

Much prefer having a wide variety sung each game, but think that ship has sailed.

I don't mind those to be honest but hate the fact that they can be the only ones that get sung, can get really boring singing the same song over and over. Best thing about them is on a good day the whole stadium join in.

Much prefer having a wide variety sung each game, but think that ship has sailed.

Thats where the 1882 games (particularly Youth matches) are (were?) so good. A massive repertoire of old, regular, new & funny songs get an airing.

He's only a poor little Yuppie!
He stands at the back of the shed!
He goes to the bar, to buy a lager!
But has a white wine instead!

Back
Top Bottom