If you could be Levy for a day..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would ...
1. Change our name to Stratford Hotspur.
2. And sign a contract with StubHub as our new shirt/stadium sponsor.
:troll:

Just kidding ... Had to say it. :levylol:

Ring up StubHub, tell them to GTFO. Decide we really don't need to strengthen the squad or sign useless ageing freebies with such a good young team for Poch to develop, so we can put the increased TV money into halving all ticket prices and subsidising away tickets/travel so it's a £30 day out. Walk down the High Road to be paraded like a emperor :adesalute::levywhoa:

A lot of Levy hate in here. When Levy first took over he was just like a new manager. Think he's learned a lot from his mistakes in the past and is a good chairman..that being said..I would probably sell the club to the supporters or a representative of the supporters once the club was financially secure

If you could be levy for a day what would you do?

Besides of course banging his 8/10 wife..
qr7hKP3.png

Ring Randy Learner up and ask how easy is it to sell a PL club now FFP has come in.
:adelol:

Then collect my P45 from Uncle Joe and miss the boat on the World cruise I've booked to console myself.

Enrol Mr P in the Hall of Fame and give him the Freedom of WHL.
Subsidise coach travel to away games.
Never have a sponsor on our shirt who insists that red is part of their logo.
Get rid of the association with Stub Hub - all that does is make ticket touts of everyone.

Why I'd take that wife of his and....:gomes:

Dammit.:paulinhobored:

Just for clarification, we still get to bang his wife regardless of what else we want to do for the day?

You know, so I can organize my day accordingly.

Banging the wife is complimentary...so I guess in your case you get two things you want in your one day

Got to a hypnotherapist & have myself think that I'm a street gangster plus I'd plant a seed in his head that he thinks he needs my advice on every footballing decision he makes.

Back
Top Bottom