If you could be Levy for a day..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you could be levy for a day what would you do?

Besides of course banging his 8/10 wife..

I know cahspur cahspur would fire the medical team and replace it with lance armstrongs team, or Greaves357_bestever Greaves357_bestever would frame daws picture and strike evocative poses on levys desk whilst fondling his noodle to the pic..
Me, I think I would love just understanding what the fuck goes on in the mans head/behind the scenes..it's always easy to be critical from the outside and I would love to be able to see the whole picture..
My guess is levy has a dartboard with the bloke whose holding the development up head on it, he has two mistresses, often puts his left pinky in his mouth and plays jumagi to decide who the next manager will be..

i'd call sherwood and tell him that i've changed my mind and that I want him to be manager again and ask him to meet up for a chat about it the next day.

By the time you got done meeting all the board members, technical directors, and other made up jobs behind the scenes the day would already be over.

Back
Top Bottom