If I was Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
If you were made boss of Tottenham Hotspur, after touching Daniel Levy's forehead and running across White Hart Lane and kicking the ball in the net, would would you do? Tbonepremier from the forum gets all serious and drops some tactics. Boom.

Read article

Not sure what shoddy means, but as this is an internet forum I'm pretty sure it's a huge compliment. Thanks.

My thoughts were written on my smartphone, with a very annoying and intrusive norwegian autocorrect, in less than an hour, while I tried to appear to be working, to my boss and colleagues in the office landscape where I'm situated. This, plus the fact that English is not my first language, probably makes for some horrendous mistakes, grammatically and otherwise, in the text. I did not expect it to be published in any way.

Now that it is though, I expect it to reach Poch, and I fully expect him to implement my ideas and hire me to a Tactics Director position.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to everything.

Peace.

We'll know. And so will you. You've let the club down, you've let this site down, you've let your family down.

The saddest part is that you've let yourself down.

:llorisserious:

:townhmm:

I have learnt through life to not let guilt or shame get you down. Count to three.Click your fingers. Bang it never happened.

Now Holtby, i reckon we should sell.

p.s Admin Admin you can exterminate this thread now.

If I was Poch i would invite the boys back to the Hacienda and
10492072_794227457255090_4356355996763849689_n.jpg

With some big
10409771_789704221040747_155812268366455508_n.jpg

Not sure what shoddy means, but as this is an internet forum I'm pretty sure it's a huge compliment. Thanks.

My thoughts were written on my smartphone, with a very annoying and intrusive norwegian autocorrect, in less than an hour, while I tried to appear to be working, to my boss and colleagues in the office landscape where I'm situated. This, plus the fact that English is not my first language, probably makes for some horrendous mistakes, grammatically and otherwise, in the text. I did not expect it to be published in any way.

Now that it is though, I expect it to reach Poch, and I fully expect him to implement my ideas and hire me to a Tactics Director position.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to everything.

Peace.

That Norwegian auto correct gets me every time.

Seriously though. Good article. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom