Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B65ku_DCUAEb9Mx.jpg
Wasn't that at Old Trafford in the Cup, 1980'ish I think!
Now THERE was a GK kit!
BTW... when it comes to the BEST SPURS GK's OF ALL TIME HALL OF FAME... I think we're all forgetting someone!
:kanehand:

Wasn't that at Old Trafford in the Cup, 1980'ish I think!
Now THERE was a GK kit!
BTW... when it comes to the BEST SPURS GK's OF ALL TIME HALL OF FAME... I think we're all forgetting someone!
:kanehand:
Think he saved a penalty as well that day (gHod that is)

Heard a rumor, that Lloris has a problem with his shoulder. True or fake? Hope everything is ok. Would not feel happy with Vorm as goalkeeper in the deciding phase of the PL...

:lamelashock:

Heard a rumor, that Lloris has a problem with his shoulder. True or fake? Hope everything is ok. Would not feel happy with Vorm as goalkeeper in the deciding phase of the PL...

:lamelashock:

It's true. He's out against Fiorentina and possibly against Palace aswell.

Not the biggest problem, as long as he's back for Swansea - and more importantly West Ham away and Woolwich the Saturday after.

No point risking him in the cups when Vorm is a more than capable goalkeeper. He's been good when relied upon this season.

I'm not a big fan of Vorm, but in the EL and the FA-Cup it doesn't hurt so much. But I really hope Lloris is fit for the next PL-match against Swansea. We need him in this decisive phase of the league!

Heard a rumor, that Lloris has a problem with his shoulder. True or fake? Hope everything is ok. Would not feel happy with Vorm as goalkeeper in the deciding phase of the PL..
It's true. He's out against Fiorentina and possibly against Palace aswell.
Not the biggest problem, as long as he's back for Swansea - and more importantly West Ham away and Woolwich the Saturday after.
It's only a slight knock, he should be back for Swansea.
No point risking him in the cups when Vorm is a more than capable goalkeeper. He's been good when relied upon this season.
I couldn't disagree more. I think Vorm is really risky and has made quite a few large errors in big games.
What errors has he made this season?
I'm not a big fan of Vorm, but in the EL and the FA-Cup it doesn't hurt so much. But I really hope Lloris is fit for the next PL-match against Swansea. We need him in this decisive phase of the league!

It's called rotation... Lloris has a knock, they won't risk him for two games, as we have an able deputy, and if he isn't, then it's 'only' the EL & FA Cup (which, judging by many opinions on here today, we can't wait to get rid of... you should be thankful Poch is giving us an easy option out!!)

Honestly, shoulder strain or not, I didn't see Hugo playing tomorrow anyway, and maybe not even Sunday (given that Vorm has played in the FA Cup already)
I always wonder what it does to the Squad players' confidence if we manage to get to the Semi Final (for instance) and only then do we revert back to our strongest line-up...

No harm in giving Vorm some game time. He's been okay this season. Also gives Lloris a bit of a rest, injury or no injury. Two weeks off before coming back against Swansea. Just need Dier and Kane to also get some down time as well.

Back
Top Bottom