Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crystal-Palace-v-Tottenham.jpg

Granted, I can`t really remember much from the Clemence era, but Hugo must be the best golie to play for us the last 30 years if not ever. Period.

Gotta be honest here... he had his best days at Anfield!
Notoriously bad at facing penalties... can't remember him ever saving one TBH... Lucky for us that Tony Parkes was in goal for us that night against Anderlecht in 1984... or else we'd have had no European silverware since the '70s!

Gotta be honest here... he had his best days at Anfield!
Notoriously bad at facing penalties... can't remember him ever saving one TBH... Lucky for us that Tony Parkes was in goal for us that night against Anderlecht in 1984... or else we'd have had no European silverware since the '70s!

Haha. I mostly mentioned him out of respect. Only 7 in 84, and don`t even remember watching the finals. Oldest football memory I clearly recall would be the Heysel final in 85.
I do remember him being quite shit against Coventry in the 87 FA Cup final though.

Anyways, So then we all agree on Hugo being our best goalie ever?

Haha. I mostly mentioned him out of respect. Only 7 in 84, and don`t even remember watching the finals. Oldest football memory I clearly recall would be the Heysel final in 85.
I do remember him being quite shit against Coventry in the 87 FA Cup final though.

Anyways, So then we all agree on Hugo being our best goalie ever?
Pat Jennings is for me, even though he played for Woolwich he is still at the club and why because he is a living legend. Hugo is our best goalie skipper and we are so lucky to have him, a great role model for our young players, leads by example

Back
Top Bottom