Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he would. He makes some absolutely ridiculous saves at times. I remember the Schalke Man U game a few years back where he single handedly kept his team in the game for about 60 or 70 minutes.
Yeah but his rushing out stuff would get reigned it pretty quickly.

Start him for the remaining League Cup ties. End of story.

I think Vorm is quality but we would still be alive in the FA Cup had Hugo been in today. Although I don't usually like to second guess Poch I'd rather we did not take the same kind of risk--no matter how slight--going forward in the League Cup on Wednesday (if you believe keepers actually need rest then Hugo can sit next weekend for West Brom to return vs. Woolwich).

Vorm came up with some cracking saves today. Don't let that one at the end cloud your judgement; that could have happened to anyone, Hugo included.

Vorm pulled off two world class saves in the first half, were it not for him we would have been 2 nil down in first half and game over. We did not loose today because of his fumble. We lost because were were shit.
I actually just watched the highlights (painful stuff--Paulinho!!) after listening on the radio, and you're both right about the saves Vorm made and him not being the reason we lost. Like I said, he is quality, but I still think Lloris would have managed the last one. Obviously we'll never know.

When talking about the Woolwich game...

"We hope to get a great result in-front of our crowd to show and prove we are proud to wear the Spurs jersey" Hugo Lloris

This man is our captain.
Not Younes, not Ade.
Hugo.

:llorisserious:

When talking about the Woolwich game...

"We hope to get a great result in-front of our crowd to show and prove we are proud to wear the Spurs jersey" Hugo Lloris

This man is our captain.
Not Younes, not Ade.
Hugo.

:llorisserious:
Yeah I teared up when I saw that. The Humble Hugo, our captain

To anyone who says he is leaving take a look at this:

I don't know why I did it, but when Kane got the 2nd for some reason I didn't follow Kane's celebrations, what caught my eye was Hugo's. He must have run 40yrds back towards the Park Lane screaming.

kpdbgbf.jpg

#CaptainHugo

http://shr.gs/6zn8h0W

As a result, Spurs head coach is adamant his prize asset is going nowhere.

"He is one of the best keepers in the world," he said. "His contribution has been amazing. He is very happy with us.

"So it is very difficult for a club to get in him because he is happy here. People keep saying he wants to play in the Champions League. Well, maybe he can do that with Tottenham."

Aren't there French papers suggesting Woolwich are considering a move for him for 20m? I mean seriously, is that just wishful thinking from a Wenger sycophant or what?
They don't know what they're suggesting.

They could be offering 60m, but I doubt Levy would be tempted, anymore than he would be from Chelsea. United maybe, but not anywhere near the mooted price-tag of 25m that the press is convinced we're willing to sell him for.

Back
Top Bottom