Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was so excited when he first came, still so. I truly wonder why he stays sometimes when we are in a bad run, maybe he believes he can win something with us.

Picture this: If Kaboul/Adebayor leave, and we win a trophy, he'll lift it. :llorishuh::vert:
I think if we're ever in a position to win something neither of those two will start in the deciding game so Lloris will lift it regardless (and rightfully so).

I think if we're ever in a position to win something neither of those two will start in the deciding game so Lloris will lift it regardless (and rightfully so).
That's what I am hoping as well, would love to see Lloris get even more credit because GKs never get enough praise.

Same site ranks us as 28th best club in the world
That ranking is hilarious. 5th best club in the world is Colombian?

There is a random assortment of complete minnows throughout that list, including an Ecuadorian club which is ranked just ahead of Spurs.

It's just a points tally of match results, not an objective and weighted analysis.

That ranking is hilarious. 5th best club in the world is Colombian?

There is a random assortment of complete minnows throughout that list, including an Ecuadorian club which is ranked just ahead of Spurs.

It's just a points tally of match results, not an objective and weighted analysis.
They also put Serie A ahead of the Prem.

Whilst it is likely that De Gea will be many people's choice for best keeper in the PL - this season at least - I think that is genuinely contestable between Lloris and the Spaniard. Both have accumulated points for their sides like no others have but I do think Lloris is the better at this moment in time. De Gea will be a great keeper for many, many years too.

I was thinking about this the other day. If you put neur behind fazio, naughton, chiriches or danny rose... would he look as good?
I think he would. He makes some absolutely ridiculous saves at times. I remember the Schalke Man U game a few years back where he single handedly kept his team in the game for about 60 or 70 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom