Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have a capable back up in Vorm, but I think its a fair assumption to say that we would be a good way further down the table if it hadn’t been for Hugo this season.

It is a inevitability that Spurs will always struggle to keep hold of any genuinely world class players and I don’t think that will ever change (at least we've stopped selling to our direct competition in the UK.)

With that in mind, our focus should be on improving scouting and our academy to such a degree that if we can’t stop the revolving door, at least there will be a continual flow of new stars passing through it.

That video sent chills down my spine, I hope to god Lloris stays, I know its bullshit journalism but like others have mentioned it all gets back to the player eventually, but I have a feeling that we are well on our way to culling the poisonous weeds from our squad, the lads seem to have a real team ethic going on and i dig it and I fucking love Kane, I would get his face tattoo'd on my first child's face.

Fuck all this lazy journalism about Lloris.. How did your colleague take the pictures on his wall ???
Dunno mate.
I'm not back till friday lol, which almost makes it the perfect crime mwuahaha :D
I have no idea how he's taken the prank. Kinda :)

There's a whole bunch of us now that have seen the pics beforehand and know what he's like.... general concensus is he'll go nuclear and rip the them down... (possibly smashing the window) with only a cursory glance - that's before seeing the Lampard finale lol.... and that the rest of the day will be him making everyone suffer as he's the manager of the shifts that rotate during the day.
Plus he's generally a grumpy fuck at the start of the day and has to do a team meeting not long after turning up.... the guys last night were laughing that the shift in the morning were gonna kop it.
I asked the guy that would be there when he turned up in the morning to record it if he could.
I hope and pray that he managed to and if he has..... i'll be posting a link here for you all lol

Last edited:
Dunno mate.
I'm not back till friday lol, which almost makes it the perfect crime mwuahaha :D
I have no idea how he's taken the prank. Kinda :)

There's a whole bunch of us now that have seen the pics beforehand and know what he's like.... general concensus is he'll go nuclear and rip the them down... (possibly smashing the window) with only a cursory glance - that's before seeing the Lampard finale lol.... and that the rest of the day will be him making everyone suffer as he's the manger of the shifts that rotate during the day.
Plus he's generally a grumpy fuck at the start of the day and has to do a team meeting not long after turning up.... the guys last night were laughing that the shift in the morning were gonna kop it.
I asked the guy that would be there when he turned up in the morning to record it if he could.
I hope and pray that he managed to and if he has..... i'll be posting a link here for you all lol

Good man. I like your style.

One thing that springs to my mind about Hugo moving is his daughter will have just started school going age and would he really want to unsettle her at such a key moment?

Clutching dem strawz

Modric never ending rumour until sold, Bale never ending rumour until sold, Lloris never ending bullshit rumours......

I long for the day that the gossip magazine twats that now make up the sports desks of every newspaper in this country leave our players alone and stop trying to manufacture moves for them. Sadly I get the feeling i'll be long dead by the time it happens.

Utter fucking parasites
They really are parasites. Many, especially on web news sites are just young wannabes spouting crap to fill their portfolio.
I'd love a day when the press can properly be held accountable for printing lies and misinformation.

What is funny that most... in their eagerness to fluff their portfolio put their name and photo with their rubbish articles.

Sooner or later one of them is going to get knocked spark out for publishing their shit by a fan that's had enough when they see them in the street

Eriksen takes the plaudits.
Hugo takes the glory.

Man is winning us points on his own.
Eriksen politely finished what Townsend had started.
But at the other end of the pitch today the only thing between a 1-2 winner and then a 2-2 equalizer was Hugo.

Boss.

I was so excited when he first came, still so. I truly wonder why he stays sometimes when we are in a bad run, maybe he believes he can win something with us.

Picture this: If Kaboul/Adebayor leave, and we win a trophy, he'll lift it. :llorishuh::vert:

Back
Top Bottom