Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was more 'that's what Gomes' reaction would be if he read that'!

The bloke is a liability, and can do one.
2 years too late

I actually don't think he's that bad at all, he's the only goalkeeper to get us to the CL and then onto the CL QFs, so deserves respect for that.

I actually think he's been wasted at spurs - always seemed a likeable guy and it's a shame a couple of errors have defined him

I actually don't think he's that bad at all, he's the only goalkeeper to get us to the CL and then onto the CL QFs, so deserves respect for that.

I actually think he's been wasted at spurs - always seemed a likeable guy and it's a shame a couple of errors have defined him
Let's be honest, it was more than "a couple of errors". He was dropping corners, fumbling easy saves, and did that thing against Real Madrid. It got to a point when I was always worried about teams having a crack, no matter what distance.

He was a great shot stopper, but his form was completely reliant on his confidence. Once that was shot to bits, there was no way back for him unfortunately.

Let's be honest, it was more than "a couple of errors". He was dropping corners, fumbling easy saves, and did that thing against Real Madrid. It got to a point when I was always worried about teams having a crack, no matter what distance.

He was a great shot stopper, but his form was completely reliant on his confidence. Once that was shot to bits, there was no way back for him unfortunately.

I agree with you both. He was (probably still is) a good keeper and seemed like a really nice guy. But he had a terrible attitude for a keeper, when he wasn't full of confidence and by the end of his time as 1st keeper for us he wasn't he was so shaky it was petrifying.

Transfer window thread:

Who is our next goalkeeper? Surely Lloris won't play another season behind this defense.

Begovic? Adriana? I don't follow other leagues so I don't have any other suggestions.

Think Begovic is a good shout.
It's hard to imagine one of the worlds best goalkeepers being happy behind what has been a lower mid table defence this year. We haven't been helped by injuries but we haven't had many favours from those who stepped in.

He really is a bad goalkeeper with a typical French attitude. Today against Liverpool he was responsible for two goals. If he wants to go, goodbye

No Hugo, don't touch him.

You might catch Walkeritis

ianw%20730c.jpg

I was hoping Ian walker might not look weird these days, but for some reason he walks around in fancy dress as a Dalek, apparently.

£100 mil is a euphemism for large amount we expect to receive from any potential suitor: Tim is doing his bit for the business

Just our usual business practise. Levy will be rubbing his hands with joy.
We are the NO 1 as "The worlds best Selling club" to maintain our new honour, it's a shame there is no trophy for it, as it's our only realistic chance of any silverware.

Last edited:
as we all know, everyone has their price, and if we can get that sort of money (and PSG are one of the few clubs who could afford it) , the we should snap their hands off. We then should go out and buy another seven players, none of which have EPL experience and, if we're lucky, they will settle in after a season or two, and we sell them on for a silly, inflated amount. Who says lightning doesn't strike twice!
Seriously, if he doesn't sign an extension to his current contract and he wants to go, then we need to get as much dosh as we possibly can ... and if any man can, Dan's our man!

Back
Top Bottom