Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS. You're making me agree with Arcspace.
he was nominated solely because of the season he played for us... You know, that phenomenal season that was the reason Real bought him.

No doubt. Doesn't stop the fact that he was a Real Madrid player when nominated. Don't see what's hard to grasp.

Yes you did - said there wasn't a Spurs player to be nominated since Berba

Now you're just lying to worm your way out of it as usual

He was a Real Madrid player when nominated - just like if he had won it, he would have won it as a REAL MADRID PLAYER. Berbatov was nominated when he was a SPURS player, just like Lloris now.

I don't see how hard this is to grasp. I know it's not quite as simple as putting two lego bricks together but fuck me, I didn't think you were this stupid.

He was a Real Madrid player when nominated - just like if he had won it, he would have won it as a REAL MADRID PLAYER. Berbatov was nominated when he was a SPURS player, just like Lloris now.

I don't see how hard this is to grasp. I know it's not quite as simple as putting two lego bricks together but fuck me, I didn't think you were this stupid.
Wrong - he was nominated as a Spurs player / Real Madrid player - FACT. Check the official websites

In any case - should he have won it - everyone with half a brain cell (possibly including yourself) would have known it's for his amazing last season with us)

Case closed

Now go wank to Polish Division 2 highlights or something

Wrong - he was nominated as a Spurs player / Real Madrid player - FACT. Check the official websites

In any case - should he have won it - everyone with half a brain cell (possibly including yourself) would have known it's for his amazing last season with us)

Case closed

Now go wank to Polish Division 2 highlights or something

He was a Real Madrid player October 2013 when the shortlist was released. FACT

2016 Ballon d'Or shortlist
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund), Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Koke (Atletico Madrid), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Dimitri Payet (West Ham), Pepe (Real Madrid), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Rui Patricio (Sporting Lisbon), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Luis Suarez (Barcelona), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich).

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund), Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Koke (Atletico Madrid), Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Dimitri Payet (West Ham), Pepe (Real Madrid), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Rui Patricio (Sporting Lisbon), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Luis Suarez (Barcelona), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City), Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich).

You could also bold Gonzalo Higuain.

You're a joke, bro

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

They both had great seasons with their previous clubs tbf. It's kind of like how Bale got nominated in 2013 for his season with Spurs, even though his first few months at Real Madrid weren't all that impressive. And it's awesome to see Hugo getting nominated, I've always thought he was kind of underrated relative to the other top goalkeepers out there.

You could also bold Gonzalo Higuain.

Lol, what? Higuain basically did for Napoli what Suarez did for Liverpool, he definitely deserves to be there.

Lol, what? Higuain basically did for Napoli what Suarez did for Liverpool, he definitely deserves to be there.

Pretty sure he's bolded players who are there based on previous club form but FIFA have put their current clubs next to their names.

Like the whole discussion in this thread about Bale being a Madrid player at the time he was nominated..

Pretty sure he's bolded players who are there based on previous club form but FIFA have put their current clubs next to their names.

Like the whole discussion in this thread about Bale being a Madrid player at the time he was nominated..

I misunderstood completely, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom