How will we score goals?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not going down the 'sack AVB' route - there's another thread on that. Its just not happening with big Rab up front, with AVB's tactics, but I'm at a loss to suggest our best forward line. Look at the players we have up there - not short of talent. What is our best attacking option?

Our main failing this season is failing to get Benteke.
Soldado is world class but for our system we need a hammer not a scalpel:soldadowatch:
Still think he will get 15-20 goals in the PL this year but Benteke's sheer presence would of been a huge asset.

He has played as a lone striker his entire career.

But i do agree with you.
So what? Different league and we have a hugely different way of playing compared to Valencia. They focused on his strengths and giving him chances. We don't.

Ade back into the fold is necessary

So what? Different league and we have a hugely different way of playing compared to Valencia. They focused on his strengths and giving him chances. We don't.

Ade back into the fold is necessary
Calm down. I said i agree with you, jeez

We have to do something quickly because, stating the obvious, if we can't score a goal we are going to
find ourselves seriously in trouble soon and plunging down the table. Give Ade a go, nothing to lose.

we need to go the Italian route and just start buying the refs

we wasted 100 mil on new talent when we could've just spent that buying every ref in the league won all our matches and been champions ffs

Back
Top Bottom