Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumors are rumors... I hope to see him get some playing time after the international break. Also, I read this somewhere but it turns out Son is the only player in Bundesliga history to score a hattrick on the losing side. If that's true, we haven't even seen the best of him yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't want him to go, he's really not been given a chance. He could be last season's Lamela

He's had his chances and quite simply he's not good enough

One cameo against a shite team like Qaarabag last season doesn't cut it

Onomah much preferred

Get rid!

Highly doubt he's going anywhere, especially with the departure of Chadli. Some people are acting like he started 30+ games last season and showed nothing for it when the fact is he was injured for quite a while, with an injury that is known to be very tough to get back to 100% from.

Also he's one of the more experienced players on the squad when it comes to CL. I don't know if that doesn't mean much to some people, but I'd assume Poch and co. would think differently..

Highly doubt he's going anywhere, especially with the departure of Chadli. Some people are acting like he started 30+ games last season and showed nothing for it when the fact is he was injured for quite a while, with an injury that is known to be very tough to get back to 100% from.

Also he's one of the more experienced players on the squad when it comes to CL. I don't know if that doesn't mean much to some people, but I'd assume Poch and co. would think differently..

A post from a completely fair and unbias post. From a poster whose name is Son, whose picture is Son and who only joined the forum when we signed Son. Can't imagine any of that colouring your view though :dierpochhug:

If Son leaves, I will miss him. He showed flashes of real talent last year and seems to be a good character to have in the dressing room as well.

It makes his opinion as valid as a Pepsi salesman who works for Pepsi, is paid by Pepsi going to a Pepsi convention, where everyone already loves Pepsi, and saying Pepsi is good.

And is a Coca Cola hater!

Back
Top Bottom