Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

was watching quite a few clips of the Fast show a few days ago, not sure how but it kind of passed me by at the time the number of Spurs references (and Anti scum references) there are. Brilliant show, made all the better by that!

(not that that clip has spurs references, just made me think of it is all)

Paul Whitehouse is a Spurs fan, hence all the Woolwich lampooning.

With the recent transfer rumor about Sonny, I decided to do some research on his career stats including UCL and UEL (Also, I couldn't sleep):
2010-2011 (Hamburger SV): 13 games (729 mins) and 3 goals => 243 mins/goal OR 4.33 games/goal
2011-2012 (Hamburger SV): 27 games (1245 mins) and 5 goals => 249 mins/goal OR 5.4 games/goal
2012-2013 (Hamburger SV): 33 games (2703 mins) and 12 goals => 225 mins/goal OR 2.75 games/goal
2013-2014 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen): 39 games (2898 mins) and 10 goals => 290 mins/goal OR 3.9 games/goal
2014-2015 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen): 38 games (2897 mins) and 14 goals => 207 mins/goal OR 2.7 games/goal
2015-2016 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen): 1 game (64 mins) and 0 goal
2015-2016 (Tottenham Hotspur): 35 games (1610 mins) and 7 goals => 230 mins/goal OR 5 games/goal

Sonny has been averaging about 241 mins/goal OR 4 games/goal throughout his career. I wasn't a big fan of Son's performance last season, but it seems like he has been pretty consistent in terms of his output. I would be sad to see him leave since I like the counter-attack threat he offers during games (and his smiles on/off the pitch). If he stays and is given more playing time, I hope he'd prove to us what he is worth!
If he can improve his pressing & general game without the ball the way that Lamela has then he'll be fantastic for us. If he can't then perhaps it's better to move him on to a team which is more suitable for him. Can't deny he's good for the dressing room though and I'd like to think he'll come good

If he can improve his pressing & general game without the ball the way that Lamela has then he'll be fantastic for us. If he can't then perhaps it's better to move him on to a team which is more suitable for him. Can't deny he's good for the dressing room though and I'd like to think he'll come good
Would help if he could even get 10 minutes at the end of a game where others are not performing well. :eriksenserious:

Yeah it would have been good to see him come on today. That counter at the end would have been perfect for him
Not saying Winksy and Onomah do not deserve playing time. But with Rose's equaliser, I think it would have been nice to see Son in for Kane playing #10 position for the remaining minutes. Kane dropped too deep today, in my opinion, and made too many pass misses. With Chadli and Mason gone now, my choice would have been Son for sure.

I think hes being treated really unfairly tbh and i dont understand why. Onomoah coming on instead of him?
If its simply because of the newcastle game (a game where everyone played shite) then its very unfair to say the least. What did Son do the game before newcastle? Score.....and the game before that? Score.

I think hes being treated really unfairly tbh and i dont understand why. Onomoah coming on instead of him?
If its simply because of the newcastle game (a game where everyone played shite) then its very unfair to say the least. What did Son do the game before newcastle? Score.....and the game before that? Score.
Behind the scenes stuff, that and choosing the Olympics over the club that pays his wages l imagine.

I think it says something about not wanting to risk injury before a transfer.

That's the only scenario that makes sense, as you explain.

German journal article reported that Wolfsburg submitted 30 million euros to purchase Son, South Korean international footballer. It seems Spurs will accept this bid as well. I headrd that Leicester and Everton are also interested in bid. Only two days left until transfer market closes. Son must decide now whether he is gonna stay. A question is... do u guys think Son should leave Spurs since he will be most likely to be benched by Mauricio. Should he request being loan to other EPL teams?

Back
Top Bottom