Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son is such an exciting player, I'm really over the moon with that signing. It's really a good thing to see him coming into a well-perfoming team. Wouldn't mind to see him roll over West Ham on Sunday.

PS re above: Leverkusen and Stefan Kießling.

Yes I meant that him a lanky striker w good work rate but def who could use more finesse. He would make Kane look like Aguero

Not based on this video but in terms of all round ability I think Son may turn out to be one of our very best players. He oozes ability in just about every area. I can't wait for him to get more than a half dozen games under his belt in a row for us.

Yes Super Jan Fan you tell me about it I really hope so too. I am really excited about the whole thing. I think both Son and club made the right choice at the right time. Things about to take off to the next level.

Me too. Still can't believe my favorite player and favorite club somehow worked out. Never in a million years did I think this would work out, but now that it did I'm so happy

The latest breaking news on Son with a female singer Ryu? sounds like Son is scoring a few more in Korea bf the flight back to London. :eriksenlol:

Son looks to be all relaxed loose and ready to go for the Westham lol

Thought he was good today, great that he got an assist to his name. It's obvious there is more to come though, looked a little off the pace at times and took a while to do certain things but I will put that down to coming back from his injury AND getting used to a new league.

His last start for us in the league came in the 4-1 demolition of Man City and his first start back from injury is a 4-1 demolition of West Ham.

Thought he was good today, great that he got an assist to his name. It's obvious there is more to come though, looked a little off the pace at times and took a while to do certain things but I will put that down to coming back from his injury AND getting used to a new league.

His last start for us in the league came in the 4-1 demolition of Man City and his first start back from injury is a 4-1 demolition of West Ham.
you saying he should get injured more often?

From the limited games I had seen of him this season, I like what he does when on the ball but thought he was a touch lightweight, whilst he didn't bottle a tackle, there just wasn't much substance to his tackle so he didn't seem to win many of his 1 on 1's, but today thought he was a lost more committed in the tackle and as a result won many of his individual challenges.

From the limited games I had seen of him this season, I like what he does when on the ball but thought he was a touch lightweight, whilst he didn't bottle a tackle, there just wasn't much substance to his tackle so he didn't seem to win many of his 1 on 1's, but today thought he was a lost more committed in the tackle and as a result won many of his individual challenges.
I agree Son win the ball back for us in numerous occasions and started attacks, that's defo improved a bit, lacking a bit of match sharpness from the injury he had buy so glad to have him back and in time for the Chavs

Yeah I thought he was good defensively, but by the end of the game he started to have less quality passes

Thought he was great. Can only expect so much but you can tell he's quality. Can't wait for Poch to really spend time with him and help him understand his role as it's pretty clear Son has a great understanding of the game with his movement.. look at how he used Kane as a decoy to open up a great angle for him.. he didn't finish but who's to say he won't after more playing time?

I'm so glad we signed him. We look so much better when he plays!

You could tell he has been hurt for a while but man does this guy find space. He'll do big things for us! It will be interesting to see who Poch will drop out of Lamela/Eriksen/Mousa and Son.

I watched the game as well but I guess I totally saw differently than you. I saw his involvement w 3 goals was good enough today when you didn't dink it was good enough to mention. Did you also want Son to have maybe another assist toward the end?
Oh of course he's good enough. Response was in part directed towards the posts above talking about the things he coul have done better

Back
Top Bottom