Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cmon-Son.gif

Everyone else is selfish not once or twice but fucking all the time lead by Kane. Why would you expext Son to be any different he no fucking budda just an attacker like every body else. Dont you want him to fucking blend in?

Everyone else is selfish not once or twice but fucking all the time lead by Kane. Why would you expext Son to be any different he no fucking budda just an attacker like every body else. Dont you want him to fucking blend in?

Kane has the right, he occasionally is selfish but not as much as Son, yet when he is selfish he often scores. Score and you can be as selfish as you like. You can't be selfish in a situation like todays though where Winks is through and all it takes is a very simple pass, rather than shooting from a much worse angle, from further out with a goalkeeper and defender to beat.

Kane has the right, he occasionally is selfish but not as much as Son, yet when he is selfish he often scores. Score and you can be as selfish as you like. You can't be selfish in a situation like todays though where Winks is through and all it takes is a very simple pass, rather than shooting from a much worse angle, from further out with a goalkeeper and defender to beat.

Dont be ridiculous. I could probably retort each of almost all sentences you had there but I am not going to. But wil say this this is Spurs here not Barcelona

I want him to pass to winks when winks is alone in front of goal

Yeah me too mate but thats football

Last edited:
Wouldn't even raise an eye brow if he is sold this January.

I can't disagree, but I think that would be a shame. He has buckets of talent, just needs to be shaped to get the most out of him. I imagine the selfishness is largely down to the competition for places, but it must wind the other players up. I'd also like to see him improve by not pulling out of challenges so much and not getting caught out when he thinks he has beaten a player but then they come back at him. These are all small things, and stuff that can be taught, and coupled with his talent I really think he could become a great player for us.

I can't disagree, but I think that would be a shame. He has buckets of talent, just needs to be shaped to get the most out of him. I imagine the selfishness is largely down to the competition for places, but it must wind the other players up. I'd also like to see him improve by not pulling out of challenges so much and not getting caught out when he thinks he has beaten a player but then they come back at him. These are all small things, and stuff that can be taught, and coupled with his talent I really think he could become a great player for us.
How could you be so ridiculous on a post but turn around and make some sense on another on the same page

Reminds me of the very inconsistancy Son shows often. I like urge you for more consistent performance.

I'm getting more and more frustrated by him. That one month of form shows what he's capable of but I'm not convinced he has the intelligence (football brain) to match the talent. And that makes for an extremely inconsistent and frustrating player.

He's capable of the spectacular but his all round game is so sub par that you can see why he hasn't started much recently or is always one of the first to be subbed off.

He reminds me of Townsend at times. Constantly running down blind alleys or into trouble, shoots far too often instead of picking a pass and scared of a tackle.

It should been 4:1 today if players were less selfish but thats how its been here always. Why start blaming Son for all of sudden for merely blending in. Thats all I am saying

Back
Top Bottom