Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a strange signing for them considering they could get almost anyone.

PSG seems strange to me, full stop. I get the distinct impression that with the French tax structure being what it is, they refuse to spend the ridiculous mountain of cash it would take to be a legitimate CL contender, but want to spend enough to collect players that contribute to their brand, can easily dominate domestically, and make it look like they're trying to win the CL. It always seems to be a show.

Probably the club I dislike most on the continent though, so maybe I just see what I want. Whole club just seems wholly fake.

Isn't this more or less what happened with Moutinho back in 2012?
We don't really know do we? So the papers said. We nearly got Willian though. I don't see why when we were willing to pay money for others ( Willian -then Lamela) & Soldado why we would bulk on a few mil for Moutihno?

Apparently the papers also said AVB only wanted Capoue, Soldado and Paulinho....so there you go. Great judgement.
What did they all do?
Eriksen and Lamela and Chadli have did/havedone much more.
Hulk was apparently desperate to come to us too, yet I doubt he would have taken a pay cut of 50% - that's if we were willing to put him on £90k a week - which we didn't do with any of those 7 signings.

Furthermore, I found at least 2 family members accs (same surname) that his page follows and they follow him back. Seems pretty legit.

(yeah, I am bored and my exam on monday will not go so well)

EDIT: AZ Alkmaar official page and Daley Blind also follow him.

The question is, why would he even know Lyall and proceed to follow him?
Do you have to personally know everyone you follow? Maybe they all have a giggle at his bullshit!

Bloody yanks.. always trying to out do us! We've tried to feck it up best as possible with Boris.. but they have a trump card

:pocheyes:

Trump and Boris :lamelashock:

meanwhile the rest of the world is
MrW5mUX.gif

Back
Top Bottom