Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They, reportedly, want £16m we have offered just over £11m. They, well the reports, say the difference between asking price and offer is too big, around £5m. Also they are said to be unhappy with us wanting to spread the payments over 3 years. I wonder who divulges all this inside info and don't most clubs spread the cost out over a set amount of time? Even the mighty Real Madrid cannot afford to pay it all up front.
Is Janssen worth £16m and, if Poch really wants him, is Levy going to deny him for the sake of £5m - probably about £3m when you meet in the middle?

They, reportedly, want £16m we have offered just over £11m. They, well the reports, say the difference between asking price and offer is too big, around £5m. Also they are said to be unhappy with us wanting to spread the payments over 3 years. I wonder who divulges all this inside info and don't most clubs spread the cost out over a set amount of time? Even the mighty Real Madrid cannot afford to pay it all up front.
Is Janssen worth £16m and, if Poch really wants him, is Levy going to deny him for the sake of £5m - probably about £3m when you meet in the middle?

Isn't this more or less what happened with Moutinho back in 2012?

Honestly I don´t know the story behind the mockery here to Lyall Thomas but a friend just said to me that Janssen follows him on Twitter (and I just confirmed it), could that be sort of an indicator?

Honestly I don´t know the story behind the mockery here to Lyall Thomas but a friend just said to me that Janssen follows him on Twitter (and I just confirmed it), could that be sort of an indicator?
To be fair, he also follows Tancedi Palmeri and I don't know even if the Janssen page is legit.

Furthermore, I found at least 2 family members accs (same surname) that his page follows and they follow him back. Seems pretty legit.

(yeah, I am bored and my exam on monday will not go so well)

EDIT: AZ Alkmaar official page and Daley Blind also follow him.

The question is, why would he even know Lyall and proceed to follow him?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom