Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks playing style so far reminds me most of Scott Parker, although I think Winks will score more.
I made that connection as well. But he's a bit more attack minded than Scottie Parker.
He's a mix of Parker and Carrick.
Yeah, like Parker, Winksy is good at holding onto possesssion and shielding the ball.

Paulinho?

Don't stick him in the wall at opposition free kicks then!

cropped_Wall-LOLZ.gif

At the risk of getting shot, he actually reminds me of Bentaleb in his breakout season. Links the play swiftly and isn't easy to knock off the ball. Hasn't shown the errors yet and hopefully going forward, he won't.

Don't stick him in the wall at opposition free kicks then!

cropped_Wall-LOLZ.gif
That about sums up Paulinho and adebayors commitment to the team without words. What a pair of cunts. You would be forgiven for thinking they'd rehearsed this in training with downing. it is supposed to be a wall yet those two were a fucking door in it.
It still riles me now. Totally unacceptable work for a highly paid professional

The thing I've noticed is his ability to get a shot off. He has such a quick trigger. So far those chances have not panned out but when they do, it will be something. He is a perimeter goal threat in the making.

Back
Top Bottom