Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

253A189400000578-0-image-a-244_1422747822052.jpg

Hopefully he won't be played behind a striker anymore unless it absolutely can't be avoided. He's so much better up front, both on ability and for the team.

We've finally found the striker we've been looking for since Berbatov left.

Is it just me or does this kid never cease to amaze you every week...

I keep waiting for him to slow down a bit. For a second there it seemed like he might and then he has an incredible game winning assist and that ridiculous goal yesterday. It's mind boggling at this point. He is so good.

That goal from yesterday is one I feel like I've seen Aguero and Suarez score about 100 times. Kane is scoring in basically every fashion except free kicks and we have Eriksen for that...

I must admit a few years ago, whenever kane got subbed on the first words I muttered were for fuck sake - the feeling was mutual with jake Livermore. However Kane has undeniably astounded me and what makes its better is you can tell he is a Tottenham boy through and through. In this day and age when, In my opinion, players see football clubs not much different to how we see our employers, you can tell he is playing for the fans. We have only seen this a few times in recent years - VDV, bale, lennon... hopefully he sticks around for the long haul because whatever pochettino is doing, its working well. Mason and Bentaleb are on the same path. This is exactly what we should have been doing all along - building from the ground up and I cant fucking wait to see how good we are in 2 or 3 years

I must admit a few years ago, whenever kane got subbed on the first words I muttered were for fuck sake - the feeling was mutual with jake Livermore. However Kane has undeniably astounded me and what makes its better is you can tell he is a Tottenham boy through and through. In this day and age when, In my opinion, players see football clubs not much different to how we see our employers, you can tell he is playing for the fans. We have only seen this a few times in recent years - VDV, bale, lennon... hopefully he sticks around for the long haul because whatever pochettino is doing, its working well. Mason and Bentaleb are on the same path. This is exactly what we should have been doing all along - building from the ground up and I cant fucking wait to see how good we are in 2 or 3 years

You want them to build from the ground up, when even the fans that wants them to build from the ground up utters "for fucks sake" when they bring on truly homegrown England U21 talents?

I think I am more excited over Harry Kane that I have ever been for a Spurs player and that includes the brilliant Bale, VDV , Modric or any of those class players we have had down the years. Why? Because he is one of our own. He is Spurs and he is part of us. The other guys you always had the feeling they would eventually move on where as I don't actually think Kane will want to move ( atleast for a very long time). We keep chasing the top 4 each season and reaching cup finals under poch then there is no need. Kane is up there among the best strikers in the league.

Love this kid. But we can be sure that come the summer all of the media outlets are going to be tapping him up to here, there, anywhere but Spurs.

And I could see those desperate cunts manufacturing the story about Lloris to Arse coming up with a story about the "SHOCKING MOVE WOULD TAKE SPURS STARLET HARRY KANE BACK TO HIS 'BOYHOOD' CLUB!!"

Honestly, I hate European sports journalism.

I think I am more excited over Harry Kane that I have ever been for a Spurs player and that includes the brilliant Bale, VDV , Modric or any of those class players we have had down the years. Why? Because he is one of our own. He is Spurs and he is part of us. The other guys you always had the feeling they would eventually move on where as I don't actually think Kane will want to move ( atleast for a very long time). We keep chasing the top 4 each season and reaching cup finals under poch then there is no need. Kane is up there among the best strikers in the league.

yea with the other guys it felt like their interviews were more PR moves to endear them to the fans and they really only gave a feck about us because we were paying them shitloads as they were currently our players

with Harry and the like it's a genuine fucking real love for the club

I'm really still in shock that he's become so good so qwik

my brain keeps telling me that goal scoring chart is photoshoped lol

he could literally become our greatest ever striker if he keeps going from strength to strength and the bald one doesn't cash in

Love this kid. But we can be sure that come the summer all of the media outlets are going to be tapping him up to here, there, anywhere but Spurs.

And I could see those desperate cunts manufacturing the story about Lloris to Arse coming up with a story about the "SHOCKING MOVE WOULD TAKE SPURS STARLET HARRY KANE BACK TO HIS 'BOYHOOD' CLUB!!"

Honestly, I hate European sports journalism.

Mate, who cares what the press says!

He's not going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom