Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worked himself silly again tonight. Was dragging himself around at the end there. I loved it when he sprinted back the whole pitch to just make a fantastic sliding challenge on Willian when we were already out of it. Love the lad, really, really brilliant to watch and does himself proud every game.

Long may he be here!

Noticed that Football Manager has Kane down as an Woolwich fan...

Are sports interactive trolling, or is he? BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs ?

This article suggests he's a lifelong spurs fan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-pitching-starting-spot-White-Hart-Lane.html

'Most of my family were Spurs fans and I grew up 15 minutes from the ground, so I was always going to be a Spurs fan,' said Kane, born in Walthamstow, east London, in 1993 - a year when Terry Venables left White Hart Lane and Ossie Ardiles returned.

'It's good to have that connection. I wasn't the sort who had posters on my wall but I liked to collect stickers. I had sticker books and magazines. Teddy Sheringham was my hero. I was able to meet him a few years ago and got to know him a bit.

'We played golf together and he gave me some good advice. Like me, he grew up around the area and he was a Tottenham fan. And he played for Millwall, where I had a good time on loan. So we talked about that'

This is going to sound like typical ITK bullshit haha, but I'm pretty certain Harry Kane is a Spurs fan as we have the same hairdresser :ap:and he said so, therefore it must be true!! His girlfriend's family are Spurs too. Just unfortunate that most of his own family are gooners…:avbfu:

do ya reckon his cock gets bigger every match too.... :crouch:

Every time I see you post all I can think of is a reply I read about you once. "That's the strange thing about you. You post some decent, interesting stuff but you always know there's a cock around the corner".

Write it on your grave stone, son.

Every time I see you post all I can think of is a reply I read about you once. "That's the strange thing about you. You post some decent, interesting stuff but you always know there's a cock around the corner".

Write it on your grave stone, son.

I mean that right there in a nut shell is all I'm trying to do. I'd really really really love a pyramid though instead of the old grave stone ya know and if you could put abunch of ganja in it with afew strippers, dead me would fucking love it. So dad can you make that happen or wot mate?

:townhmm:

75901ed8-f36f-4f1d-975f-1c583f8c48f0-821x1020.jpeg

Brilliant again... It's great to see a player that looks like he cares so much for the club. He works so hard all the time.

Instead of Hurri'Kane can we call him Co'Kane because he must be on something to keep that engine at full tilt so much!

Edit: I know it is the wrong spelling before people pop up with that lol

Back
Top Bottom