Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really like what I've been seeing from the hurricane in the last year.

This could be a vital season for him and I wonder if we'll keep him around or ship him on loan to another prem side again, where I feel he'll do well.

I think he's the first striker that we've brought through the ranks to do anything of note at all In the whole time I've supported spurs. I think Rory Allen, Steve slade and Neil fenn probably come closest. Crouch did fuck all at spurs when he can through so he doesn't count.

Completely arbitrarily I'm setting Harry Kane a target of 10 goals in all comps plus 4 assists.

I think if he makes those numbers this year we could really have a player on our hands.

May have to set him a new target after tonight. Bossing it

B0qcdhkIgAA-hIr.jpg:large

Even God didn't manage a hat-trick when he played in goal.
Harry joins this fella, José Luis Chilavert, as only goal keeper to score a hat-trick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom