Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I imagine two of the three would be Dier and Cahill as they play there successfully for their clubs in this formation and part of the best defences in the country and the other is most likely going to be Stone in the middle of them and hope to be helped along.

Would also allow Stones to be the "David Luiz" i.e. Two extra CB's to cover for him

I imagine two of the three would be Dier and Cahill as they play there successfully for their clubs in this formation and part of the best defences in the country and the other is most likely going to be Stone in the middle of them and hope to be helped along.
And who is going to play LCB then in the three? I could be mistaken, but aren't they all right-footed?

Centre of all our best attacking moments today but also guilty of wasting a lot of them through poor decision making and a lack of composure.

Centre of all our best attacking moments today but also guilty of wasting a lot of them through poor decision making and a lack of composure.

The fuck is that copy and paste post about?

That's an exact copy from the Son thread....are you a troll?

Back
Top Bottom