Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kanes great just like the rest of the teammates works hard if not the hardest and deserve all the accolades. But at the same time I am waiting for the a few games where he realize other than keep shooting into defenders body passing to Son when he is obviously open would yeild whole a lot more for the team and for Kane himself as well. That is probably going to be the start of the next level for Kane wuere RM would knock on Levys door w 200 mil euro for Kane lol. Whether he opts to go is whole anotjr thread I get. All and all I am impressed by the fact that we are having this level of success without Kane having to pass to Son more often.

Harry Kane on dank memes of Harry Kane

:avbcringe:

Hot damn! ... My lil piece of work got recognized by Kane.
#LifeGoalComplete

big_daddy.jpg

Kanes great just like the rest of the teammates works hard if not the hardest and deserve all the accolades. But at the same time I am waiting for the a few games where he realize other than keep shooting into defenders body passing to Son when he is obviously open would yeild whole a lot more for the team and for Kane himself as well. That is probably going to be the start of the next level for Kane wuere RM would knock on Levys door w 200 mil euro for Kane lol. Whether he opts to go is whole anotjr thread I get. All and all I am impressed by the fact that we are having this level of success without Kane having to pass to Son more often.
I understsnd your thoughts but not sure if correct. Kane gives us that CF threat which teams must defend against. Whether he shoots or passes it creates opportunity or reminds defenders they need look out for him. This opens up space for others as Alli, he cant be ignored. We are doing so well as a team, he plays his part. City look a bit suspect in the air so maybe Sunday he may prove you wrong. Dont fix whats not broken comes to mind?

Remember, hes young and can only get better?

I understsnd your thoughts but not sure if correct. Kane gives us that CF threat which teams must defend against. Whether he shoots or passes it creates opportunity or reminds defenders they need look out for him. This opens up space for others as Alli, he cant be ignored. We are doing so well as a team, he plays his part. City look a bit suspect in the air so maybe Sunday he may prove you wrong. Dont fix whats not broken comes to mind?

Remember, hes young and can only get better?

There is a reason why I made somewhat critical point about Kane now when things are flying is not to hear phrase my 11 year old Son already knows such as dont fix whats not broken but to be heard in more open akd relaxed state of minds. Had I made such post when were down a few games it would have gotten like 9 disagrees already and probably some swearings along lol. Anyway I am saying what I say bc its the way I see it and I think we can get better. Money aside Kanes mvp here and should be the last one to be traded if have to, but he doesnt have to shoot into defenders just to remind them he is the threat.

There is a reason why I made somewhat critical point about Kane now when things are flying is not to hear phrase my 11 year old Son already knows such as dont fix whats not broken but to be heard in more open akd relaxed state of minds. Had I made such post when were down a few games it would have gotten like 9 disagrees already and probably some swearings along lol. Anyway I am saying what I say bc its the way I see it and I think we can get better. Money aside Kanes mvp here and should be the last one to be traded if have to, but he doesnt have to shoot into defenders just to remind them he is the threat.
Again I understand your point and agree in part. However, CFs need to score goals, thats what thier judged on.. Kane should be at the end of moves, not supplying others. He does do alot more than a CF is required to do and then finds himself in the positions you say. There will be times when he may make the wrong choice, thats football. He will improve, if he doesn't then that will be a shame.

Again I understand your point and agree in part. However, CFs need to score goals, thats what thier judged on.. Kane should be at the end of moves, not supplying others. He does do alot more than a CF is required to do and then finds himself in the positions you say. There will be times when he may make the wrong choice, thats football. He will improve, if he doesn't then that will be a shame.
Yeah we re on track. Coys!

Strikers more highly rated or rated the same as Harry Kane on FIFA16:

Cassano, Klose, Raffael, Negredo, Gignac, Dempsey, Menez, Remy, Dzeko, Jovetic, Kruse, Giovinco, Bony, Morata, Beretta, Aduriz, Huntelaar, Jonas, Giroud, Benteke, Aubamayang, Bacca, Falcao, Sturridge, Mandzukic, Griezmann, van Persie, Higuain, Lacazette, Martinez, Cavani, Rooney, Tevez, Benzema, Costa, Mueller, Aguero, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi.

Some of those are absolutely ridiculous.

Cassano, Klose, Raffael, Negredo, Gignac, Dempsey, Menez, Remy, Dzeko, Jovetic, Kruse, Giovinco, Bony, Morata, Beretta, Aduriz, Huntelaar, Jonas, Giroud, Benteke, Aubamayang, Bacca, Falcao, Sturridge, Mandzukic, Griezmann, van Persie, Higuain, Lacazette, Martinez, Cavani, Rooney, Tevez, Benzema, Costa, Mueller, Aguero, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi.

Classic FIFA - they're incredibly reluctant to raise or lower a player by a substantial amount, despite what can clearly be seen on the pitch.
(Unless it's Coquelin, eh?)

Falcao has been an embarrassing example of that.

The one time recently where it's worked in their favour was Ozil. I couldn't fucking believe that they rated him as an 87 in the summer, but alas he went on to make that look more reasonable with his performances. Still think they lucked into that though, as I can't understand how he'd have an 87 off the back of last season.

They will, however, have to keep improving Kane's stats each time - and I can see him being a monster in FIFA 17.

Just to prove my point - Alli has been upgraded...

To a 72.
:dembelewtf:
Midfielders in the Premier League alone rated higher or the same as Delle Alli:

Surman, Drinkwater, Jonathan Williams, Abdi, Arter, Romeu, Sidwell, Tettey, Morrison, Larsson, Ledley, Bridcutt, Dorrans, Howson, Anita, Obiang, Zuculini, Ward-Prowse, Odjidja-Ofoe, Kirchoff, Fletcher, Hoolahan, Puncheon, Adam, Marveaux, Whelan, Ireland, Gardner, Kouyoate, Westwood, Mason, Gueye, Colback, Besic, Can, Bentaleb, Davis, Noble, Flamini, Behrami, Gibson.. ah fuck it, I've named too many deadbeats already.

Midfielders in the Premier League alone rated higher or the same as Delle Alli:

Surman, Drinkwater, Jonathan Williams, Abdi, Arter, Romeu, Sidwell, Tettey, Morrison, Larsson, Ledley, Bridcutt, Dorrans, Howson, Anita, Obiang, Zuculini, Ward-Prowse, Odjidja-Ofoe, Kirchoff, Fletcher, Hoolahan, Puncheon, Adam, Marveaux, Whelan, Ireland, Gardner, Kouyoate, Westwood, Mason, Gueye, Colback, Besic, Can, Bentaleb, Davis, Noble, Flamini, Behrami, Gibson.. ah fuck it, I've named too many deadbeats already.

Finally, someone agrees that Bentaleb is a deadbe- I mean, yes, Sidwell is rather poor...:pochserious:

Who cares, honestly. Ramsey is 82 and he is dog shit

Back
Top Bottom