Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well pleased for Harry, and I must admit he is on his way to proving me wrong. I never thought he'd make it at Spurs. BUT I did want him to play today.

Good to see Tim sticking by him, to think some Spurs fans on various forums who think they know better than Sherwood wanted Soldado to play, and Kane dropped. Tim was right on this 100%, Harry deserved to play, and proved Tim right and a lot of people wrong.

Well pleased for Harry, and I must admit he is on his way to proving me wrong. I never thought he'd make it at Spurs. BUT I did want him to play today.

Good to see Tim sticking by him, to think some Spurs fans on various forums who think they know better than Sherwood wanted Soldado to play, and Kane dropped. Tim was right on this 100%, Harry deserved to play, and proved Tim right and a lot of people wrong.

He must play on form past few games he has deserved his place, bobby and Ade have to earn their spot not take it for granted.

Please say Happy Days/Harry Kane song got an airing today!!!

dRKWUxr.png

We don't have a best finisher yet imo, and it's certainly not Kane yet.

If you had to pick someone (on current form), would have to probs be Eriksen- has displayed a variety of finishes this season.

With all players on form I'd like to think it's Soldado :soldadolol:

its great that Kane is doing so well.
i have always cheered for him(exept in FMH2014 when he went to QPR on a loan deal, scored 45 in 40, his value went from 7 million to 50 in a season, and he was exeptional shit for me)

but cmn, he got so much firewood from fans, saying hes not gonna cut it, and now he should imo be on a teamsheet week in-week out.

SO MUCH WIN.
and he was free, our own.
Its-something.jpg

oh and
WWE-WALLPAPERS-KANE-10.JPG

Last edited:
Really nice to finally have a home grown striker that actually affects games consistently. Since I've supported spurs our few descent players that have come all the way through the ranks have mostly been defenders or uninspiring midfielders

Back
Top Bottom