Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You Kane Harry love............
24_2cant_hurry.jpg

Might be more to do with the manager than Kane, I hope he plays ever game till the end of the season migth as well blood him. Means with Bentaleb and Kane given some game time we have extra options.

If Harry gets a few more games and at least another goal, I'll feel happier with him being a 3rd striker than I did when AVB said it at the start of his first season

- Do you remember when you where this age, playing?
- Ah yes, I used to love it, playing at this age. Was at Spurs at this age.

All of a sudden Harry is a Tottenham hero from 30 years ago!

You were that age a few years ago Harry! :dawsonlol:

Honest question here, is Harry Kane the second coming of Jimmy Greaves?

Bet you can't prove he isn't.

In a recent interview he said "The fans like big signings and new players coming in but there are home-grown players who have been there for years who wear the shirt with pride and want to prove themselves. It's good competition."

Which I think sums up quite nicely the attitude of most fans to home grown players. They seriously underrate and don't want them starting because of this. They're also prepared to give new signings a chance but 1 band game for an academy graduate and that's that.

The full interview is here
Though I give you fair warning the comments are filled with morons who think Sherwood should be in charge next year and Walker should get the chop.

To the tune of Bob Dylan's "Hurricane"

Here comes the story of the Harry Kane
The man your team cannot contain
Never catch him when he's on the run
Put him in lilywhite but one time Spurs could be
the champions of Europe

One more suited to the terraces perhaps, "We love Rock'n'Roll":

Stomp, Stomp, Clap,
Stomp, Stomp, Clap,

"We Love Harry Kane
So score another goal for the Tottenham FC
We Love Harry Kane