Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally agree. People fault Ade for finishing Harry's weaker late attempt, but he should have had that one no doubt. Selfish move from Ade.

not sure who's faulting ade for putting that ball in the net? and if they are they're deluded. It was about 50/50 that the defender behind ade would have got to that..
don't think kane gives a fuck anyway 1 goal or 2 goals makes no difference, he played well and we won that's all that matters..
lets see if he can use this as momentum going forward and push on..Ive watched him in the youth development system for awhile now and have always rated him..

Ade was a bit better but I'm cool with 3rd best

have to say I disagree with you all..

The only person ive EVER seen better at getting to the by LINE apart from lennon today was fowler...

at least Robbie got high, all we got from lennon today was some really bad fucking crosses...
ill be happy when we finally bench the fucking chiwawa...

he always walks like his has a stick up his arse with he chest puffed out...I mean ur 5 ft nothing aaron get over your small dog syndrome

have to say I disagree with you all..

The only person ive EVER seen better at getting to the by LINE apart from lennon today was fowler...

at least Robbie got high, all we got from lennon today was some really bad fucking crosses...
ill be happy when we finally bench the fucking chiwawa...

he always walks like his has a stick up his arse with he chest puffed out...I mean ur 5 ft nothing aaron get over your small dog syndrome

His nickname is mr big bollocks around the training ground apparently.

not sure who's faulting ade for putting that ball in the net? and if they are they're deluded. It was about 50/50 that the defender behind ade would have got to that..

Can't agree more, those two defenders chasing in could have kept that one out, we need all the positive goal difference we can get. Mind you Kane would have had more goals from open play than Soldado if it was his...

tumblr_merkfnz8ZT1ri4ch3o1_r6_250.gif

Well done to Young Harry, had a decent game last night..

Can't agree more, those two defenders chasing in could have kept that one out, we need all the positive goal difference we can get. Mind you Kane would have had more goals from open play than Soldado if it was his...

£26 million for soldado and Kane looks better, oh well you win some you loose some.

8 shots by Harry Kane on his first start for Tottenham was the highest in the Gameweek. Fielded alongside Emmanuel Adebayor against Sunderland, the youngster not only netted against the Wearsiders, he registered the most shots inside the box (6) and shots on target (5) of any forward. With the Togo international chipping in with two goals, four shots on target and a quartet of key passes, Tim Sherwood may well have struck upon an ideal pairing up top.

Anyone watch him against Hull or Monaco? Against Hull he showed how good he can be. Against Monaco he showed some real flashes of brilliance. I've also seen him a few times in our youth team and he impressed me a lot, was definitely one of our better players.

People saying he has a poor first touch really make me laugh. It's so untrue I can't take it seriously, he has an uncanny ability to take the ball out of the air exactly how he wants it.
I might actually be right for once! :adewtf:

Seriously, him and Pritchard (at least) will be class. I reckon Harry will be ready for first team football next season and I know I'm probably going to be slated for this but I don't think we should buy any more strikers. We play a lot of games with only 1 striker and we have Adebayor, Soldado + Kane to fill this role. All of whom offer very different things and anyway in the event of a lot of injuries we have Chadli and Siggy to cover. We also need one season of steadying the ship and just keeping roughly the same squad, a left back wouldn't go amiss.

Seriously, him and Pritchard (at least) will be class. I reckon Harry will be ready for first team football next season and I know I'm probably going to be slated for this but I don't think we should buy any more strikers. We play a lot of games with only 1 striker and we have Adebayor, Soldado + Kane to fill this role. All of whom offer very different things and anyway in the event of a lot of injuries we have Chadli and Siggy to cover. We also need one season of steadying the ship and just keeping roughly the same squad, a left back wouldn't go amiss.

Wanna know more about Pritchard keeps getting mentioned.

8 shots by Harry Kane on his first start for Tottenham was the highest in the Gameweek. Fielded alongside Emmanuel Adebayor against Sunderland, the youngster not only netted against the Wearsiders, he registered the most shots inside the box (6) and shots on target (5) of any forward. With the Togo international chipping in with two goals, four shots on target and a quartet of key passes, Tim Sherwood may well have struck upon an ideal pairing up top.

Good posts, I'm confused as to why the number of shots on target is said like it's as a great thing though

I mean, if it is, surely Townsend is our Messi.

:townhmm:

:memelol:

I want to see Lamela up front!

Good posts, I'm confused as to why the number of shots on target is said like it's as a great thing though

I mean, if it is, surely Townsend is our Messi.

:townhmm:

:memelol:

I suppose its a good thing if its a striker shooting in the area, shows we can get the ball in to a dangerous position and our strikers can get into those positions. For Townsend it means running down a blind alley turning in and whacking it from 35 yards to row z.

Tim Sherwood may well have struck upon an ideal pairing up top.

I think Sunderland were the ideal opposition for us.

Regarding Kane: It has surprised me he has taken this long to get his first start with Ade in the wilderness and Soldado and Defoe misfiring under AVB in 2013.

The cynical fan in me can see Lev's mouth watering at the transfer prices of the bentalebs and Kanes that will shoot up under pro youth Sherwood.

I think Sunderland were the ideal opposition for us.

Regarding Kane: It has surprised me he has taken this long to get his first start with Ade in the wilderness and Soldado and Defoe misfiring under AVB in 2013.

Might be more to do with the manager than Kane, I hope he plays ever game till the end of the season migth as well blood him. Means with Bentaleb and Kane given some game time we have extra options.

Back
Top Bottom