Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone who would sell Kane, especially for £45 million, is admitting they don't care to ever improve our station to above a 5th to 7th place club. If we sell every player that could potentially elevate us as soon as we get an offer to buy, then we have admitted that we are content to be a financially sound feeder club.

we have to build a team around guys like Dier, Bentaleb, Eriksen and Kane, not sell them at the first oportunity. And look, we not even replaced Modric and Bale yet. No fucking way. Not even by 100M and a new stadium.

Anyone who would sell Kane, especially for £45 million, is admitting they don't care to ever improve our station to above a 5th to 7th place club. If we sell every player that could potentially elevate us as soon as we get an offer to buy, then we have admitted that we are content to be a financially sound feeder club, which with a huge London based ground will be the leagues best sale asset to a foreign invester.

Just fixed that for you, my friend :levyeyes:

Anyone who would sell Kane, especially for £45 million, is admitting they don't care to ever improve our station to above a 5th to 7th place club. If we sell every player that could potentially elevate us as soon as we get an offer to buy, then we have admitted that we are content to be a financially sound feeder club.
I don't think that's the case at all. Some people think he will never be worth close to 45m ever again, so suggest cashing in could be an option.

I don't think that's the case at all. Some people think he will never be worth close to 45m ever again, so suggest cashing in could be an option.
People said the same about Bale after getting a hattrick against Inter Milan and teams were offering £30,000,000. How did that turn out?

Wow I can't believe Spurs fans are saying " I would sell for 45mil" ... Haven't you guys learnt already from the putrid shit we invested in the bale money that big fees for our top players mean jack shit if we don't invest in quality? Harry kane is a rare breed of striker in that he is a guy that is living the dream playing for his boyhood club. He Is the 20 goal a season striker we been craving for years and you would sell him?

I couldn't give a fuck if it was 75 mil. No money can buy Kane at the moment and what message does that send out if we do? Right lets unearth an absolute gem of a player from our academy then sell him. It's ridiculous and one that would cause a riot even if levy entertained the idea.

But what if they make us an offer we can't refuse...

Has anyone got a gif or vine of his reaction after scoring that header against the scum? I found a vine of the goal but I'd love to see that celebration again.

B9QEzAyIMAEa8C1.png

CloudyJollyCuscus.gif

He's going nowhere!

Out of all the key players, Lloris probably has the highest chance of leaving this summer. Vertonghen too. Kane? I think he will still stay for now.

Eventually one of our top players has to do a Gerrard and stick around despite the lure of bigger bucks and trophies elsewhere. I fancy kane to stick around longer than most and maybe even longer if we can keep competitive.

Back
Top Bottom