Hampton & Richmond vs THFC XI (tonight)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What about Assou Ekotto?
tiger04-prev.jpg

Was tempting considering no work tomorrow, then realised its an hour and fifty minutes on the train and South West have delays from 3 onwards. Think I'll just wait until Thursday for my next fix of Spurs.

This may or may not be interesting to some of you... there were two club staff in the stand last night. One was tweeting updates and writing the match report. The other who described himself as an analyst was 'recording' the match into some kind of Prozone-type program - he was clicking on a little avatar of each players head when that player touched the ball, and possibly clicking some other things to mark things like shots or giving the ball away. I'm guessing that as the match wasn't being filmed this was the best way of tracking the players' performance. As you can see, I was able to keep a close eye on what they were up to!

6zrnBf6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom