Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chadli really has dropped off the face of the Earth...
Was he really THAT bad... Or has summit changed over the Summer between him & Poch??
Is he injured?
He didn't go to the Euros and played decent minutes in preseason, so he should be one of the freshest players. Then he is not even on the bench for the opening games.
So Poch thinks Onomah is a better option if we need to change a game off the bench ... which I can't see personally.

Is he injured?
He didn't go to the Euros and played decent minutes in preseason, so he should be one of the freshest players. Then he is not even on the bench for the opening games.
So Poch thinks Onomah is a better option if we need to change a game off the bench ... which I can't see personally.

...neither did :eriksenserious: ...and he hasn't exactly been firing on all cylinders yet.
Early days I know, but something must've changed/happened with Chadli from the end of last season to the start of this (when to be fair, plenty of the squad let themselves down in the final few games) ...so why is Chadli getting the brunt of it?

I could imagine a him coming to poch wanting more game time after missing out on the euros, he would be a big hit with teams playing a different system. Poch could now be telling him he signed to train but all conjecture at this point

To be honest I couldn't really give a fuck about Nkoudou coming or not anymore. Past caring.
If he does come he better be worth it. After all the time and effort taken and probably to the detriment of other dealings.
I don't see us signing anyone else than this geezer unless we get some outs. Like for likes.
If so, it will be for the vacant 6. Nkoudou is a 14 for 14 swap

Last season we had 21 plus under 21's this season we have 23 including Bentaleb and Chadli ( and Njie/Nkoudou)
I think we will end up with just this protracted signing - or one more -making it 3 overall and one like for like going out.

I don't think we should put blame on Nkoudou for how long this is taking. It's not his fault, so I think it's unfair for us to put added pressure on him to come good if/when the move goes through. Now, if he was throwing a fit and personally making the transfer difficult, that's one thing, but it doesn't seem fair to raise expectations on him just because this saga is dragging on.

Back
Top Bottom