Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed out mate Dortmund Bayern was a decent watch at the same time

In other news - what the fcuk is going on here with this lad!! Must be bored off his tits!
I was flicking back between them in bed. edit: the games that is
I taped the supercup game.

when his first touch is to balloon the ball out of play off his shin, all hell will break loose, a torrent of foul abuse and melting awaits
By the sound of it he hasn't trained with anyone for a month, so he probably won't play much before October even if he signs now. By then we will be 10 points clear.

This is becoming really irritating. Surely it's either on or off.
If they don't want to sell him to us, don't.
If we don't want him as much as they want for him, then don't buy him.
It's what 2 weeks away from end of window.

My gut feel is there were two distinct positions MP wanted to fill immediately, defensive mid/cover for Dembele and a back-up for Kane. Both those MAJOR signings were completed early, however there are more than likely a couple of irons in the fire that might go to the wire. Whoever we sign wouldn't make an appearance for a few weeks now anyway... I would love another VDV deal but we'll have to see, part might depend on how the first few games pan out for everyone

Tottenham move for Marseillie's Georges-Kevin N'Koudou 'back on' - Sky sources

Meanwhile, Marseille's transfer team....

0wUGX.gif

This transfer is like a bad episode of entourage...

The movie is on. The movie is off. Vince won't do that movie... Ok he'll do the movie now.

Back
Top Bottom